「33; Okay?」

Two weeks into Daehyun controlling Jimin, he's exhausted. He has put on a mask every day, lying to everyone.

His friends were bewildered, hearing Jimin say that he changed his mind. He doesn't know if they're convinced to this day, but Daehyun has been happy as long as they don't interfere in his master plan to provoke Jungkook.

He still hasn't told Jimin why, but the look on his face when Daehyun mentions the older male scares Jimin enough to know not to ask.

Jimin has tried not to look in Jungkook's direction whenever they are all in the same room, like in the cafeteria or a hallway in school. He doesn't want to see the look on his face, it's enough having to listen to Daehyun boasting about how he just knows how jealous Jungkook is of him under the stone face he has plastered on. Jimin is afraid he'll see through that unreadable look now.

Being able to understand Jungkook had felt like a dream coming true. Now it just feels like a curse.

The older hasn't said a word to him since their fight except when he's forced to, like when they're with their parents.

Jimin misses him so much it hurts. He misses the small things, like being able to tell him that he's crazy for going out running every single day or hang out together in the basement. He even misses playing video games, as long as it's Jungkook making fun of him.

It's a Tuesday when Daehyun kisses his cheek during a break. Jimin is caught off guard and his first reaction is to push the male away, the ugly feeling inside his chest showing on his face for a split second before he manages to get a grip on himself, schooling his expression and trying to relax.

Of course Namjoon would notice, though. The others are too busy hollering over something stupid, but Namjoon always notices.

Jimin avoids his gaze and forces himself to laugh along with whatever is happening, and the laugh only turns genuine when Hoseok falls off his chair from flinching so hard when Seokjin throws a balled up candy wrapper at him.

It's only the next day that Yoongi asks if they can hang out after school. Jimin immediately notices by the tone of his voice that the others have talked without him, about him.

He says yes nevertheless, mostly because all of the excuses he can think of have already been used the past week. And then there is the serious look on Yoongi's face that tells him that the older one is not tolerating any bullshit right now.

The walk to the little playground nearby is silent. Jimin feels anxious, even though the silence isn't uncomfortable. It never is with Yoongi.

Jimin waits until Yoongi has settled on one of the swings before sitting down on the one next to him, dangling his legs a little.

After another minute of silence he takes a long breath before breaking it, "I know we're here because you want to say something. It's about me and Dahyun, right?"

Yoongi doesn't look at him and Jimin's lips jut out, "Just say it, hyung."

Yoongi turns his head at that. Jimin almost never calls him hyung. None of them use honorifics toward him and Seokjin. Jimin only does it when he really wants something or when he feels like he has done something wrong.

He's not sure which reason fits this time. Because he really wants this over with or because he feels insanely guilty for lying?

Probably both.

"We're worried about you," Yoongi finally says, his voice deep and slightly faint even though the playground is completely silent, "Especially Hoseok."