ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨𝕤

These are the reviews I got from my dear readers. I'm contented with all of them and grateful to everyone! Thank you!

P.S. If you want your review to appear here, just pm me a 'hi'.

MiniMoxx
Filofobisk is a story about Elka Alastair, an 18 year old student living with her friends. Happy as a “single pringle”, Elka is happy getting on with her studies and having fun with her friends.
Until one day, she realises something: she is a philophobic (a fear of falling in love)

The beginning of Filofobisk is so intriguing; it starts as a young adult book, but it quickly turns into something more than that. Every character is well developed and you can see each relationship as if it was happening in front of you. The dialogue is well balanced with the narrative and the world building is so well done.
As the realisation comes to Elka, you soon learn that this isnt “just” a normal young adult/teen fiction book, but it’s something unique and, well, something that teaches you about life. Philophobia is something I’d never heard of before until I opened this book and read the life of Elka. I certainly had my eyes opened to something no one speaks about, and I learnt more and more as I read this incredibly told tale.

Soon enough we’re introduced to Danish Rivera and the chemistry between them is amazing. The author creates an undeniable chemistry that sets Elka off on yet another journey and it’s something that as a reader I was on the edge of my seat for. You just wanted to see more of them as each chapter goes by, and boy does the author deliver.

There are a few twists and turns as the story goes on (I won’t spoil them here!) and they just make the story feel so real, so relatable and teaches you things about life on the way.

The writing style in this book is something completely great and unique, with characters and a plot to match.
I’ve truly never read anything like this book and I think everyone should read it (though beware, once you’ve read it once you won’t stop wanting to read it again and again!). It’s not just a piece of fiction, it’s a lesson. A great read.

~~~~~

nixx_fath
Disclaimer : This is an extremely informal book review.Also the words in the bracket feature my inner thoughts so this may get cringy.SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK CAUSE I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN YOU CRINGE WARNING.

As an ardent reader ( well im not exaggerating because thats the only thing i really do when i am not watching animes ), Filofobisk is one of those books i would like to rea over and over again.Its not just because of this extremely alien word called philophobia( which i am now pretty familiar with after reading the book )but also because of relatable characters and steadily progressing plot.

Talking about the characters,im gonna start with my favourite character and the protagonist Elka Alastiar, the quirky sassy girl who crosses oceans just to please her loved ones but mess with her and you see hell.What makes Elka a relatable mc is her imperfections i mean she is not too kind ,not too edgy she is that kind of girl who moves forward with all that she have got despite all the odds in her way.Personally i think that so cool.Elka is ofcourse  a  relatable character but then we can see that she is different from the crowd , that she is the mc for a reason.Elka's uniquness doesnt erase her relatablity.On the other hand it shows how everyone is beautiful in their own ways, the ways which we sometimes fail to see for ourselves.Then we come across Danish - the mysterious hot transfer student.He may seem like that usual charismatic boy who knows how to make any girl fall for him but no he is not.He fell for Elka before he knew it and he yearns for her more than anything. We can see that he is confused and is struggling to make Elka believe in love again and thats whats makes him so charming and sweet.He is sappy and is not ashamed to show that sweet side of his despite Elka's constat teasing.Danish is that kind of guy whom every girl wishes for( Trust me i am not lying ).The supporting characters were also so beautifully constructed.All had their own flaws and shortcomings but in the end they found happiness against all those odds.Be it Zinnia, Lilly, Amy, Andrew and Clay.The readers can relate to them at some point in the story.Another wonderful thing about this book is the way it broke stereotypes, A BTS FAN BOY ?? why not ?? Guys having mental breakdown and crying like kids ?? why not??boys cry too..they are humans too.These subtle details made me understand that everyone breaks down and has their bad days and cries like kids be it a guy or girl..we are humans.

Talking about the writing style, its one of the reasons that i started reading this book with such interest.The language is simple but then again i got to learn new words from every chapter. While reading some of the scenes i could actually see it happen before my eyes like a movie (not exaggerating!! why would I?)

To conclude i would like to say that filofobisk is that kind of book which we might wanna cherish for a lifetime especially when you can relate to the characters.Its truly a unique book and i had a great experience reading it and it will be one of my favourite books ever.

~~~~~

akiimarvelous
A heartwarming tale of a independent fierce teen. Elka was everything. She was smart, beautiful, courageous. But one day she realises that she had a flaw. She had philophobia. The fear of love.

Cue in the entry of Danish, the protagonist. The chemistry they shared from the start was riveting. His character was written beautifully and could be marked as the most desirable guy out there.

Not just his character, every character has been written and carved out into perfection. The side characters in the story have their own track and also depicts the involvement of the protagonists. It keeps the reader engaged.

The plot is intriguing as it reveals its parts as we move on to the next chapter. The story moves ahead with a great pace, not too fast and not too slow. Its perfect and takes it own sweet time tor reveal itself.

The characters are relatable hence it will make you divulge more into the story. The writing style is easy which gives more margin to the readers to imagine the scenes that have been written.

All in all, this book is absolutely amazing and one should not miss reading it.

~~~

xFall3nang3lx

I think you already know what I’m gonna say here, that I always get lost in your amazing books that I don’t even realise how much I’ve read, you honestly are such a talented writer/artist!!