𝕄𝕪 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣

Elka Alastair. 

The one who had been letting insanity take over me. The one who constantly reminded me of how right was my decision, the decision of moving here. The one who still surprised me by opening the doors that had been kept locked by her, day by day. The one who was meant for me.

Those curly locks that would be hiding behind a messy bun but still stood out had never failed to make me look at her as if there was no tomorrow, to which she got annoyed and started bickering. And it took every iota in me to not glide my fingers through her locks when the wind kissed her loose hair. 

How much I wanted to be the wind that moment.

Her eyes that shot death glares when someone annoyed her and those very same eyes that lit up when food was served in front of her. The way she closed her eyes and savored every bite she took. And not to mention her coffee addiction. Even if the test reports showed that her blood type was B+ve, her closed ones knew that it was untrue. It was coffee that ran through her veins, all day, all time. Just like she ran through my veins, all day, all time.

Those cheeks that I wanted to squish every single time she pulled a long face, that button nose I wanted to bop from time to time, those ears that wore small diamond studs from the day I met her, still had a lot to hear from me that remained unsaid.

Those lips that got between her clenched teeth when nervousness crept her, invited me every single time she talked or pouted. 

Those curves that were sculpted by a sculpture that kindled me to hold her close by her waist were always camouflaged with big hoodies and shirts which was her style, and that too, only black ones.

Only God knew how self-mastery I became after I met this girl. 

The way she got annoyed by the name 'Shorty' was always entertaining for me. But I knew that her shortness of height didn't matter as she was a girl that could touch the sky above by her heart that no gold could match.

"You have got a beautiful smile." 

These were my first words to her. And I found it quite surprising how she called me a 'Barbarian' and later gave me the nickname 'Barb' instead of thanking me for the compliment. 

Her smile was the most beautiful thing I had seen that made the corners of my lips curved up natch when she smiled. Her smile was like a rainbow that manifested after several cloudy days, bright colors giving life to a dull and dark place. That much was the possession she took on me with just a smile. 

Her attitude, her sassiness, her cold persona that can make someone either judgemental or fascinated. Well, I was obviously the latter one. I was whipped whenever she gave me the cold shoulder. 

The cute and vivacious Elka that could be seen only if you were lucky enough. She could also be clumsy with forming a coffee moustache that became my job to wipe it off, which I accepted gladly and could do for aye.

She was a bold girl that knew what her stand was and what she wanted and deserved and wouldn't compromise this attitude with anything. She may appear as selfish for some whilst I address it as self-respect and self-love. 

One must be careful about their actions and words to her as she was a madcap and a daredevil who would not think twice about biting their head off just by her words that were as sharp as a poniard. But once she gave you a place in her beautiful heart, she would be the sunflower in your life. And yes, she was the sunflower in my life. She was my sunflower that could kill you with bare hands.

Behind that annoying, hotheaded girl was someone that would go to any extent for her friends. The selfish Elka could be selfless for them in a twinkle of an eye. The way she kept them close to her heart, being a shoulder to lean on and an ear to hear them out and having their back always in this twisted world made her an angel. A precious gem that her friends treasured than anyone and anything in this world. She was the apple of their eyes while for her, they were her lifelines.