𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦

"So this was the Andrew and Lily you were talking about this morning?"

My eyes went wide as what Danish whispered took me aback. 

Hell yes, he was in the theater class, in the dark corner while me and Zinnia were talking about Andrew and Lily. It wasn't like we talked shit about him but still... 

What if Danish tells Andrew about our conversation?

Anyone would be surprised and anxious as me if they were in my shoes. I turned my head towards Danish who was looking down at me. It looked more like a tall tree giving shade to a 5'1 girl when he stood next to me, covering the sunlight that was hitting my face. 

And of course, he had a smirk playing on his lips.

"Yeah, so?" I asked him, burying my stunned face and putting up a poker one.

Danish tilted his head and looked at me for a few seconds. 

"What?" I whisper shouted. 

"Nothing." He shook his head and took steps back. 

"Let's go," Lily said, looking at me.

"Yeah," I said and went towards my car.

While opening the driver seat door, I took a glance at Andrew and Danish who were walking the opposite direction, talking and laughing and hopping on their feet. I shook my head slightly and got in the car.

»»---------------------►

But I can't do this alone
Sometimes I just need a light
If I call you on the phone
Need you on the other side

So when your tears roll down your pillow like a river
I'll be there for you
When you're screaming, but they only hear you whisper
I'll be loud for you
But you gotta be there for me too

Me and Zinnia were singing along to Troye Sivan's 'There For You' playing from my bluetooth speaker while Amy was clapping her hands and swaying on her chair. Lily was making dinner by joining us at intervals. I sat on the table and Zinnia was sitting next to Amy.

"Oh God, I love this song," I said as the song was still playing in the background. 

"Yeah, same. It's just so connected to me," Zinnia said, placing her hand on her chest. "So Amy, which is your favourite song?"

"I like Veda Gail's songs," Amy replied. 

"Veda Gail? Never heard of her. Are her songs good?" Zinnia asked.

"Yeah, there are songs like You and Me, Falling Too and Patterns. They are really calm and beautiful but she's underrated, I guess. Elka is the one who introduced her to me," Amy said, pointing at me.

Zinnia looked at me and I gave her an eyebrow flash.

"Oh, yes! Elka listens to the underrated songs. Songs that no human have ever heard. But I have to say, her music taste is something," Zinnia praised me.

"Oh, tell me something I don't know," I said, flattering myself.

"You're a bitch," Zinnia said like a shot. 

"Oh, I knew that way before you realized you are an asshole, baby," I said, lauding. 

"Hey, what's going on, girls?" Lily walked into the dining hall, taking off her apron. 

"Lily, tell me something Elka doesn't know about her," Zinnia said.

"Huh? Umm.." Lily trailed off, thinking deeply for an answer. She clasped her hands and said,"She doesn't know how to flirt!"