𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕨

Amy and I submitted our project the next day. It was the second period and I was having a heartburn as I ate that spicy ramen late at night yesterday. 

"Drink some hot water," Amy suggested. 

"Yeah. We will get some from the filter at lunch," I said and leaned my head above my hands on the table and closed my eyes, the dying echo of my professor's lecturing reverberating in my ears. 

After two hours, Amy shook me lightly, making me wake up. I tore my eyes open and looked at Amy.

"Did I sleep for two hours straight?" I asked while yawning and stretching. 

"Yeah, you did. Now come. We can get water for you." Amy took my hands in hers.

We went to the canteen and saw Zinnia, Lily and Andrew seated at our table. I frowned a bit as I saw Andrew sitting with us. It was new and unexpected.

"Hey," I said as I put my bag down. "I'm having a heartburn so, I'm gonna get some hot water."

"I'll also come," Amy said, taking a flask from her bag. 

"No, it's fine. I'll go," I said, flashing her a smile and taking a peek at Zinnia. 

She gave me a sly smile and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Come on. I'm not a baby," I whined and stomped my feet playfully. 

They all laughed and Andrew said, "You sure are."

I gave him a stare to which he went numb and apologized immediately. I chuckled at his reaction and Andrew was relieved that I didn't mean that stare.

The filter was near the ground. I walked towards the filter and was waiting for the flask to be filled with hot water. I closed the lid and turned around to bang my head on a hard rock chest. 

"What the fuck!" I screeched. 

I looked at the person and there he was. The one who was trying everything to get on my tits.

"What the heck is wrong with you, moron?" I yelled.

"Hey, Shorty. I saw you were alone so I thought I would give you some company," Danish said, smirking. 

"Yeah and this is the way you give someone company! By giving them a heart attack," I huffed. "You have done the same thing before. And this time, you gave me a heart attack along with a bash," I said as my hand went to my forehead. 

"I'm sorry. And I don't think it hurts that much. You didn't hit your head on a wall," he retaliated. 

Not gonna lie, I was exaggerating a bit. 

"Not a wall but a fucking chest of a muscle pig," I retorted. 

He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and walked past him, shouldering him brusquely aside. I stomped towards the table at the canteen and stood in front of them. 

They all smiled and said, "Hey, Danish."

I frowned and turned my head around to see Danish standing behind me. 

So he was following me all this time? Or as he said, keeping me company? 

"Did you guys come together? Is this why you insisted Amy to sit here and go alone?" Lily asked, poking fun at me.

I shot a death glare at her before sitting down near Amy and drank the water. Danish sat beside Andrew and started talking to him and Lily. 

Amy noticed my long face and asked, "Hey, what happened?"