Tao's story

10 year's ago

Tao and his family were out spending christmas day together. Tao was super happy that all of his family was here. He had just got the latest season of pororo and he couldn't be happier than to spend watch it with family.

The family were heading back home from a day at the ice rink. On the way home he got super tired. His dad asked if he wanted a piggyback ride in which tao said yes. By the time tao had gotten on his dads back he was passed out.

The next day

Tao woke up to silence. Everything was quite in his house. Thinking that his family was asleep he went to wake them up. He went to his parents room first. When he opened the door no one was there not even their belongings were present. Tao then ran through the whole house and everything was gone except for his belongings.

Tao now in his room once again started crying. He cried until his throat was hoarse and burned. He then packed all his stuff into his suitcases. Once all packed he walked out of the house and locked the door. He then ran to the airport. With all the money he had saved he bought a ticket to seoul.

Once in seoul tao had no where to go. So he sat on the ground outside of the airport. He had been there for at least a few hours when i middle aged man and woman walked up to him. They asked if he was lost and all tao answered was i have no family nor a home to call my own in chinese. The couple (thank god) were chinese and understood exactly what tao said. So they took him home and raised him as their own.

OK SO HERE IS TAO'S STORY! ITS PRETTY SAD. SO I CHANGED MY COVER FOR THE STORY. DO YOU LIKE IT? (I MADE IT BY MYSELF)