Kris's and Mei Li's story

12 year's ago

It was a normal week for Wu's in their new house in vancouver, BC(Britsh Columbia). Which is in canada. They had just moved from their home china cause of Mr.Wu's job. They were all happy except Mei Li. Why you ask well do you really blame an 8 year old for being mad when you and your family have been whisked away by your father leaving the place where you grew up and being moved to some place you've never even knew existed. Kris seemed more happy here. He even started smileing like a maniac when they stepped inside their new home.

One thing you should know about the wu's is they are super rich(Not as rich as suho's but still rich). After a few day's in the house mei li also started smileing. Mei Li was a gentle soul or as people put it an animal lover. She doesn't believe in animal cruelty. She loved animals so much that if she saw one injured she would take it home till it's healed and then set them free or return them to their rightful homes.

Kris is a different. He is gentle but he looks scary. It was a month after moving to their new home when mei li and kris came home. Kris went to the kitchen for a snack while mei li went to the park behind their house. At the park mei li saw a group of kids hanging around this one area. She saw that they were all boy's. Then she saw three of them holding sticks and hitting something. She walked closer only to see them beating up a poor kitten. She yelled at them telling them to leave it alone which seemed to only anger them.

She then grabbed the kitten when they were distracted and ran. But to her dismay they hd noticed and started running after her. She made it into her backyard before the attacked her. They tried prying the kitten from her arms but she held on tightly. Eventually forgetting the cat they started beating her up instead. She cried and screamed until she heard her brother yelling and slapping the kids upside the head and telling them that they should be expecting a phone call from his parents. Then kris noticed the little kitten in his sisters arm and sighed.

He carried her inside and cleaned up her injuries. Then moved on to the kitten. A week later the kitten still had no home so mei li kept the kitten and named her galaxy after their saviour kris. Now two weeks later it was a normal saturday night and the family patiently waited for Mr.wu to come home so they could do their monthly family fun night. The clock strock 8 then 9 then 10 when finally there was a knock on the door. The family instantly thought that it was Mr.Wu so they sent mei li. Sadly it ws not their father but an officer explaining that their father had died in a terrible car accident and that there were no survivers.

Kris stopped smileing, Mei li spent most of her time in her room chatting with her dead father until he left and then she stayed locked up there for day's and Mrs.Wu cried everynight. This routine stayed for two years. Two year's later they moved to seoul, South korea. Six year's later their mother was diagonsed with lung,skin and heart cancer. this mad the childern's worlds crumble. Kris now no longer smiles except towards his mother and mei li. Mei li distanced her self from the world. They still had the cat. Two year's after that galaxy the cat hadd died from their neighbors poisnening the food that was left out for the cat which caused mei li's world crumble to complete dust.

HEY GUY'S SO NOW IT'S A TRIPLE UPDATE YEAH! SORRY FOR SUCH A SAD STORY TOWARDS KRIS AND MEI LI. I PROMISE YOU THAT THERE WILL BE SOMETHING EVEN WORSE TO COME TO THEM. ALSO THAT THEY WILL BE HAPPY.
-ZIVA1234