Chanyeol's story

10 year's ago

Chanyeol had noticed some thing's about his parent's. His mom would sometimes come out of her room but that was only when his father was gone. Being the person chanyeol is he tried to make her smile it worked sometimes but other times his mother would just start crying. It seemed to be affecting him cause his teachers noticed that he would cry once in awhile cry in the bathroom or in a corner. It got so bad that chanyeols mother left the house from time to time.

Now he was the one crying whenever someone smiles cause they probably never felt this way before. Wasn't long after when his mother eventually came and they moved out leaving his father behind. Chanyeol being the innocent child he was never understood why. His mother got worse now she wouldn't leave the house. With his mother out of a job and his dad out of the picture chanyeol knew he would have to be the man of the house and the bill payer. So when he heard about the paper route and other little jobs he signed up for all of them. He worked practiclly everyday. He didn't care about hanging out at the moment to him his mother was more important.

One day after the long hours of his shift he went home only to find lot's of police cars and a ambulance. He instantly ran towards his house. Once his neighbor caught sight of little(Giant) chanyeol he told the docters that that was her son. They put him in the ambulance with his mom. On the way to the hospital he keeped saying~mommy plz be alright plz stay with me~. It made the docters hearts drop when they found out that the mrs.park died in the hospital from too much blood loss. The hardest job for Mr.park was to tell his son that his mother died. But eventually he told the little boy all about it.

When chanyeol moved back into his old house he was surprised to see a woman there in his mother's old bedroom moving her stuff in there.Infact it made chanyeol really mad that his father not only already replaced his mother but had cheated on her. Two weeks after his mother's funerual his dad got married to miss queen i replaced your mother. He was not happy. Another week after this happened his father introduced chanyeol to their new cook. Her name was mrs.Byun. She hd also brought along her son Baekhyun who as only like  couple months older then chanyeol. Chanyeol fell instantly in love with baekhyun. All though he never showed it there was always that one gleam in his eye. He started smileing again that day.

HEY GUY'S HERE IS CHANYEOL'S SAD STORY. THANK YOU BAEKHYUN FOR BEING THE LIGHT THAT MADE CHANYEOL SMILE AGAIN. SO HAVE YOU GUY'S HEARD KRIS'S AND LUHAN'S SOLO SONGS. THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL LIKE REALLY WELL DONE. ANY WHO SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.
              -ZIVA1234