Chapter 5

Walking Into a scary woods, leaving a child rapist with a trouble maker and apparently being a superhero for a different planet is just the start of everyone's problems.

"Kyungsoo" are the whispers from the forest as the boys and Mei Li continue their journey in the woods. Only kyungsoo can hear them though. "W..who's there? Kyungsoo asks as he stutters. The group stops as they hear kyungsoo's question. "Uh soo no one's here! Who are you talking to? Minseok asks with full concern.

"Hyung something keeps whispering my name" Minseok ' s eyes widen with kyungsoo's response. Minseok goes up to kyungsoo. When he is just about a foot away the ground starts to freeze. Causing minseok to slip. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *BUMP* OW". Everyone rushes to minseok. "OW where did this ice appear from? "Bravo minseok your the first one to get and discover your abilities" Mei Li shouts in glee. "Uh Li is this normal? "Yes hun, soon you'll all get your powers" she finishes off with a little jump and twirl.

Everyone gives her a what the hell look. "Guys it might be starting from oldest to youngest". Mei Li says with even more glee. "Well then who's the next oldest? "That would be me" they all look towards luhan who has a smile but also a nervous look upon his face.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
AND HERE IS THE FIRST POWER YEAH!