Suho's story

4 years ago

It was a nice day in school for suho. He was happily hanging out with his friend soying. They were talking about what they were going to do this weekend when all of a sudden the school bell rang telling the students it's time to go home. Suho and soying were walking together like they do everyday before and after school. Soying left when they stopped infront of her house. They waved and said their goodbyes. Suho kept walking until he reached his house. He walked in and called his parents telling them that he was at his house.

1 day later

Suho was in his room looking outside the window. There was nothing really good happening. He kept staring out the window when he saw his neighbors aka his friend kris and his sister walking up to his doorstep. He heard the doorbell ring. Suho rushed down the stairs and to the front door. He opened it to see a crying kris amd mei li. "OMG what's wrong?" "our*sniff* mother*Sniff* was diagnosed with cancer". Suho just stood there as kris fell to the ground crying.

"shh it's ok, wanna stay here for the night? Kris couldn't answer so he nodded his head. After a about 3 days kris and his sister left and went back to their house. Suho noticed that kris and mei li weren't smiling anymore. Who could really blame hem though.

4 days later

Suho noticed that soying wasn't in school for the whole week. Suho went to her house after school. He knocked 3 times before the door opened and he was basically squeezed to death. "Where's soying noona? Suho watched as soyings parents cried. It took an hour before suho got his answer. "She died from a heart attack suho ah". Suho ran out of the house and into his. He stayed in his room for a month after the news. Kris was the one that got him back up on his feet.

1 month later

Suho is basically the same person he was before the incident. Kris and him have gotten closer now. Everyday suho and kris vist soyings grave.

HEY GUY'S O HERE IS AN UPDATE. HIPE YOU ENJOY. ALSO FOR SOYING I JUST MADE THE NAME UP. IF THIS IS A REAL WORD/NAME AND IT IS OFFENCEIVE TO ANYONE I AM SORRY.