Chapter Three

Kris's pov:

That sick sadistic man. Hitting on my sister that like. She's like what a quater of his age. I thank tao for kinda finishing him off. Seems how though suho was the one to knock him out. "Lay ge are you ok? "I'm fine tao". Thank god lay is fine. I had no idea that that happened to him. His past is much more worse then mei li's and mine. I walk towards tao. "Hey thanks for helping with that creep" "Oh its no problem ge, i'll do anyhthing to help a friend" "You need some kind of reward though don't you? "Well you could help me with my homework" "That's sounds ok" "really?. He looked so surprised probably cause i'm so quiet and scary looking. "Yep". I could see him blushing from my s agreement.

YOU SHALL FIND OUT YOUR ABILITIES TOGETHER. ALL TWELVE OF YOU WERE GIVEN SPECIAL POWERS. WHEN I MEAN TWELVE I MEAN YOU TWELVE EXCULDING THE GIRL AND THE SEUNGRI GUY. YOU ALL MUST DISCOVER AND CONTROL YOUR POWER BEFORE THE WINTER ECLIPSE. WHICH IS IN THREE WEEKS TIME.

I stopped and froze.I looked up to see scared and surprised faces from the others. Except my sister and that seungri kid. How long has he been here for? "Did you all hear that? "Hear what yi yi? "yeah what yi yi?. Oh how I hate that seungri guy and that petname my sister gave me when she six. "Yeah" they all said it at the same time. Wow what is happening. When all of a sudden"Li" "Li" "Li are you ok? It was sehun asking my sister who was in some kind of sleep and seizer state. "Mei plz wake up I can't lose you to dad was enough mom and you are all I have left". I could feel tears running down my face I really couls care less cause stopping them wouldn't help. I started noticing that she was drawing symbols on a piece of paper.

I noticed my birth mark on the piece of paper. Why is she drawing my birth mark? better yet what are the other symbols?"why is she drawing our birth marks? I looked up at the guys to see that they had all said that at the same time. Then as if nothing happened Mei li stopped and looked up. "Why are you crying yi yi? "Cause you were scaring yi yi". I could care less of what she called me. "Mei why did you draw our birthmarks? "Oh i had this dream and then all of a sudden i got the urge to draw". I saw a look of realizaion upon her face. "Oh yi yi and the rest of you exculding mister pranks alot gri, need come i have to show you all something".

Authors pov:

They all followed not suspecting anything. Cause what really could a 20 year old girl do to twelve guys right? Well one thing is is that she'll lead you into dark forest by your school with only one person knowing you left. Plus you kinda left your teacher who is a rapist and a murderer with him luckily hes knocked out.

HELLO GUY'S UPDATE ONE OF TODAY! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. NEXT CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SOME COUPLES AND DISCOVERY OF POWERS YEA!
-ZIVA134