Chapter two

Chen's pov:

"shouldn't rapists and child molesters be in jail"! Haha sucker try to stop this one. "Mr. kim Jongdae principals office after attendence" "No but seriously shouldn't you be in jail for ruining lay's life? "Oh chen chen chen you made" "SHUT UP! NOT ONLY DID YOU RAPE HIM YOU BLOODY MURDERED HIS PARENT'S.I turned around to see Mei Li looking very angry. "h  how d do y you k know about my past?. I looked to see everyone looking straright at mei li. Lay looked like he was not only surprised but scared. " I can see the dead and talk to them and it just so happened that 3 weeks ago a couple came and told me about their deaths and how their poor little boy had been raped by a strange man. Then they smiled and said thank you to listening and then they finally got peace and went to heaven". What did i hear right she can talk to the dead.

"Well well i did not know there was a girl in our class" oh no. "SHUT UP THAT IS MY YOUNGER SISTER YOU PERVERT". Now kris has finally exploded bout time. I watched as he punched the guy.

Tao's pov:

OMG! Lay ge was raped! poor ge. Now let me get my hands on that sick sadistic bastard. "Alright kris ge let me handle the rest i am a wushu maser" "Fine". Yes now time for some butt kicking.

Suho's pov:

Omg!"tao don't kill him, Kris call the police and lay are you alright? "*sniff* Yeah *sniff*. I couldn't help it i went up to the guy with a book and hit him so hard that he was unconsious. Again couldn't help it i went sraight to lay and hugged him. I kept saying thing him down. "Lay everything is gonna be alright i'll protect you". Woah what did i just say. " Thank you suho hyung" omg mt heart just went up by like a hundred meters and started beating faster after he said my name. "Your welcome Lay".

Lay's pov:

My super crush on Suho hyung just got bigger. The way he said my name made my heart swell and beat tens time faster.

Author's pov:

Little did both know that they said"I LOVE YOU" at the same time.

HEY GUY'S DOUBLE UPDATE! I MAY ADD TWO OR ONE MORE TODAY AND MORE TOMORROW! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LITTLE SULAY SCENE. EITHER HUNHAN OR TAORIS NEXT.
                       -ZIVA1234