Baekhyun's story

11 year's ago

Baekhyun and his mom were playing on his new wii when his dad walked into the house drunk again. Baekhyuns mom told baekhyun to go to his room. Baekhyun never understood why but all he knew is that this happens alot. Why does my mom send me to my room whenever dad comes home dizzy? Baekhyuns thoughts were interupted when he heard his mom yell LEAVE HIM ALONE. Baekhyun panicked when he heard a loud bang on his door. He hid in his closet.

The door was burst open. Baekhyun held his breath. Unfortunately his father found him. He dragged baekhyun out of the closet. Then he dragged him out of his and pulled him infront of the stairwell. Then his mother watched in horror as his dad pushed baekhyun down the stairs.

His mother dialed 119 instantly. The ambulances came and took baekhyun to the hospital. The docters said that its just a bruised bone in his ribs.

10 years ago
Baekhyun and his mom a year later moved away from his father. It was a late night when his mother got a phone call. His mother started crying. Baekhyun ran up to his mother and hugged her. She then told him that his father was dead and that he died from overdose. Baekhyun cried even though his dad hurt him.

His mom and him moved to a new city cause she got a new job. She became the new chef at the parks residents. When they arrived they met the parks. Baekhyun say their son. He fell inlove. He new that they would hopefully become the best of friends and maybe even more.

HEY GUYS HERE IS ANOTHER STORY FOR YOU. HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT! I AM SO SORRY FOR HURTING BAEKKIE. I'M SORRY BAEKKIE.