Lay's story

11 years ago
It was a nice afternoon. Yixing and his mom and dad were having a picnic. It seemed that nothing could destroy this moment/day. Or so they thought.

They just arrived home to find the front door was wide open. His dad and mom entered cautiously into their home. As they entered yixing felt the grip on his mom's hand loosened. Yixing cried for his mom but there was no answer. It felt like hours till he saw his mom and dad but they were being held by people. Yixing wanted to run to his parents but someone held him back. He felt this person pushed yixing onto the bed. Yixng had no idea what was happening. He felt all his clothes being taking off. He was screaming by now. But he started crying when he felt pain in his rear end. He cried and screamed. Yixings parents were screaming telling them to stop. Once the man was done with yixing he told them to put him in the closet. Yixing watched as they dragged him away from his parents and locked him in the closet. The last thing he saw/heard was the man's face and gun shots then he fell asleep. Once yixing woke up he felt pain everywhere on his body. The closet was no longer locked. He opened the closet door only to find his parents dead on the floor covered in blood. Yixing felt his heart break at the scene before him. He cried once again. This was the last time he saw his parents. He called the police that people came and murdered his parents and locked him in the closet. He never told them that he was raped. He left the house and ran away he took the money from his parents will that was left for him and paid for their funeral. He left china and went to seoul, south korea to start a new life.