Chapter one

Author's POV:

Today was the first day of university for the guys, mei li & seungri. Like any other first day of school it was hectic. Sehun and mei li were walking to the university together cause they were best friends. She would've gone with her brother Kris if he hadn't gone with his friend suho. Lay was walking with his friend chen who was his only friend and only person who knows what happened to lay. Luhan and tao were in were getting a ride from Kyungsoo. Xiumin and kai were both waiting for the public bus. And finally Chanyeol and baekhyun were on their bike and motorcycle.(bike=baekkie and motorcycle=chanyeol).

Mei li's pov:

Today of all days why did there have to be school? "Calm down li at least tomorrow is the weekend". "I know bubbles but still why couldn't start on a tuesday? "Cause they want kids like you to suffer". "Seems like it" "Ok heres the deal if you don't complain or blow up something then I will buy you bubble tea" "Really" "Yes" "Ok i promise"(bubbles is mei li's nickname for sehun and li is sehun's nickname for mei li). Oh sehun you have no idea how much I love you at the moment I thought. We finally reached the wretched school called SMEntertainment University. There are three major universities. SM,JYP and YG. I only came to SM cause it's what my mother wanted. I miss mom I should vist her today I thought again.

Seungri's pov:

So I have now offically created my pranks and tortures of the towards those guy's and mei li. Time to start the suffering of  another long school year I thought evily. "Miss Kim may I leave now for my one class at SM please? "Fine mr.lee" "Thank you miss.kim". Step one accomplished. On my way to SM I saw this man holding picture of a boy which looked alot like a kid from SM oh what was his oh yeah Zhang Yixing but why does he have his picture. Any who so I continued walking towards that hell school called SM.

Lay's pov:

I had the nightmare again. I don't know why it won't leave me alone. I can't wait to meet the new teacher. "Troll what do you think the new teacher will look like? "Who knows unicorn"(those are there nicknames for each other). "Maybe he will be from a land of unicorns" "Unicorn" "Yes" "I don't think he is from a land of unicorns" "Oh". I sighed. Then all of a sudden the door opened and in walked some new kid and that sehun kid. In our school there are five floors. 1st floor is lobby and office. 2nd is normal university students. 3rd is the cafateria. 4th is teacher's only and 5th is our floor. We have our own floor cause we are all taking a special course which only a few students are able to attend. I guess she was one of the lucky student from high schools.The door opened once again. I looked up and saw the man who raped me enter. I rubbed my eyes a few time to see if I was imagining it but to my horror he actually was here standing right infront of me. "ni hao Zhang Yixing it's been a long time since we last met". I couldn't answer I was terrified of him. I felt tears slipping down my face before I started balling my eyes out. "Unicorn is that the man who raped you?. I couldn't talk so I just nodded my head. Why why why did he have to come back? "Excuse me sir but shouldn't rapists and child molesters like you be in jail?.

SO HERE IS CHAPTER ONE GUY'S I AM SORRY FOR DOING THIS TO LAY. I HAD NO IDEA I WAS CAPABLE OF DOING THIS TO ONE OF MY BIAS IN EXO.*SLAPPING MYSELF IN THE FACE*. SORRY YOU HAD TO READ THAT STUPID PART. I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME SO PLZ DO NOT COPY. ALSO EXO AND LEE SEUNGRI ARE NOT MINE BUT MEI LI IS. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY SO FAR. PLZ COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

~ZIVA1234