Group Chat (Violet)

I get up from my bed, transform, and freeze time.

The sucky part about me resetting is that I have to make all those bombs again. So that's what I did, and after that, I went over to see Chikaryeida, not caring that I had school that day.

It still amazes me how she became a magica in the first place. Especially since they get into fights with each other a lot. Chikaryeida was like Demore, in a way...she became a magica to save and protect people...but she was way too kind in some cases. Stating that even the thought of her hurting someone mentally or physically makes her sick to her stomach.

I waited for her at the same spot I always did. When I finally saw her I ran up and stood in front of her to catch her attention.

She stops and studies me with her eyes, squinting at me until she smiles.

"Oh, Vi, it's you! I thought you looked familiar, did another reset huh?"

I stare blankly at her. "Umm...yeah...how did you? How did you know?"
"Well it's sort of blurry, but I remember fighting this powerful tristitia and then I woke up in my bed...so I figured I died and you resetted everything..."
"You're sort of right," I tell her. "You basically became a tristitia. Naroi was lying to us this whole time."

She stares at me for a bit, her eyes wide.
"You can't be serious...why wouldn't he tell us?"
I shrug in response. "I'm not sure, but I think we should tell the others about this, you know...Sana and Gretchen."
"That could work...but you're gonna have to introduce yourself to them again, if you haven't already. They won't remember the last timeline."

I give her a nod and wave goodbye as I head towards the downtown area of the city. I figured before introducing myself to Gretchen and Sana, I should do some fighting. I also think it's a bit too early to be meeting them.

I was walking down the street when some girl bumped into me.
    "Watch it, dumbass."

This girl was tall, had reddish brown hair held up in a messy ponytail, and bright red eyes, her skin was tan, and she had a bit of muscle to her, it wasn't too much but you could clearly see some definition in her arm.
She had on a white tank top with spaghetti straps, a black sweatshirt was tied around her waist, her shorts were dark navy and made of denim, and she had running shoes that matched her eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I..."
"You what? Spit it the hell out!"
"I d-didn't mean to bump into you! P-please forgive me..." I whimper.

The girl stares at me with a look of disappointment and scoffs.
"You're seriously a magica? Wow, you're pathetic, keep acting like that and ya gonna get yourself killed."
"Oh...well umm...maybe you can help me...?
"Why the hell would I want to help you?"

I look down at the floor and rub my arm. "I just thought maybe...you know...you look like you're a great fighter..."

"I am a great fighter, but I ain't helpin a rookie like you, got it?"
She begins walking away.

"I'm sorry," I reply. "I just thought since that huge fight that's coming if you trained me we could win...my bad."

The girl stops and turns around to face me.
"The hell ya talkin about? What fight?"

"Oh, the one with Val-"
"Shut up," She interrupts, transforming into her magica form, a red strapless dress, with ankle high heel boots, and her lipana attached to her chest.

The girl brings out a spear with a crystallised point and ribbons, and looks around the area.

"Damn it," She mutters. "I ain't got time for this shit!"

I was confused about what she was saying until I realised we were in a latitat. I quickly transform and look around to study the area.

It was pitch black, like a void, with colorful buildings that looked like they were drawn by a child.
The tristitia itself looked like a bunch of scribbles and was moving around chaotically.