Possesor Mundi Interitus (Violet)

[TW - vomitting warning]

I woke up in my room once again. Another reset, yet again.

I get up from my bed and transform. I didn't even bother putting my hair up, there was no time to as I had to make sure every last tristitia in this area was killed.

There's no point in telling them the truth, they won't believe me anyways, and they won't listen about the past either, so I'll do this job on my own. Even if that means postponing my arrival to Nuverseri. I'll make sure Kathleen is free from this despair.

I froze time to steal weapons again, this time taking every artillery I can find and placing them into my gem.

Fight after fight, reset after reset, I kept pushing forward to keep the promise I made. I'll fight Valenstia on my own if I have to.

December 31, once again, the battle with this horrible monster began.

During some of my other resets, I fought this monster on my own, of course, I wasn't successful, but this time will be different, because this time I made sure to set up heavy artillery in spots I know the creature will be in.

"Alright, your life ends here and now."

Through all the explosives and gun shots, I could see them, Naroi and Kathleen. Still fighting, I was able to pick up their conversation.

"This world is doomed if she gives up," Naroi says. "There's no way she can win this fight on her own, she knows that herself and yet here she is."
"No...that's not true...is it?" Kathleen asks.
"It is...however, you can stop this from happening. All this madness, all this destruction, you can end it."
"NO KATHLEEN, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! HE'S LYING TO YOU, HE'S ONLY TRYING TO USE YOU!!"

I shouted as loud as I could as I fell towards the ground, but it was no use, they couldn't hear me...and once again, Kathleen had made the wish.

She took out her bow and arrow and aimed it at the creature, she pulled the arrow back far before releasing it.

This shot was different from the others, as soon as she released the arrow, a huge amount of energy was released and a bright light appeared.

When the light finally faded, my eyes widened in shock at the sight of what occurred. Everything was destroyed, the whole entire city was gone, not a building left standing, it was as if a powerful earthquake had swept through the area.

"Amazing," Mutters Naroi. "She took down Valenstia in one shot."

She did, but she also ended up taking out all of Lumenast as well.

"No...no, no, no, no, no," Kathleen states, shaking her head in fear. "Everyone is still safe right, I only destroyed this area, no one died right? I didn't kill them right?"

She paused for a moment, her eyes darting around until she finally realized the truth. Her attack was so strong, that it ended up killing every last citizen in this city. All of her family, her friends, people and children she's seen walking by, and the city she grew up in, the city that held all her memories, was destroyed because she so desperately wanted to protect it.

Her eyes widened and filled with tears as she let out a blood-curdling scream.

    "I never knew the opposite could counteract this quickly," Naroi states. "You were strong enough to save the world, and you did. You saved it from Valenstia, but you couldn't save it from yourself, you ended up killing every last person in this area, all your friends and family were gruesomely killed due to how powerful your attack was."

    "JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!!" She screams, her hands covering her ears.

    She began screaming and crying hysterically, so much so that it caused her to vomit violently on the ground.
    She fell to her knees, facing down at the sand.

    This wasn't a good sign, she had immense amount of pain and despair inside her, if it continued she would...

    It was too late. Her body had violently snapped back and began spazzing as her lipana shattered, causing her to groan in agony, and causing a powerful blast to occur, releasing a dark beam of energy towards the sky.

    A few clouds had formed, then vanished as the creature finally came into view.

    It was ginormous. The earth would be smaller than it's finger if it wasn't more than a trillion meters in the air.
    It looked to be an upper half of a mannequin that had been thrown out, it's chest was all torn up, revealing a white orb glowing, sucking up everything like a vortex, its arms were bent and its fingers looked like long strands of string.

    "She was amazing when she became a magica, wasn't she?" Naroi asks. "I always knew she would become the best."
    "Did you know that this would be the outcome?" I ask him, looking at what was left of the city.
    "It makes sense that she would become the most powerful tristitia, wouldn't it? You can try and stop her, you know, just permanently rid the world of everything bad and evil or find someone even stronger to take her out, otherwise..."

    He pauses, his ribbon like feelers floating to the side.
    "This entire world will be nothing but dust in no more than 10 minutes."

    I stand up from my spot and begin walking towards the demolished city.

    "You're not going to at least try and fight her?"

    I don't answer him as I get ready to reset once again.

    "Violet Silver...you're a-"

    Once again I went back, fighting the same tristitias once again.

    I finally made it into Nuverseri again, even going to warn Kathleen about Naroi.

    When the next night came, I knew that libre would want to find her. I tied my hair up, so it wouldn't get in my face with all the wind.
I transformed and began shooting at the creature, until it finally fell into the bushes, when I noticed Kathleen walking by, I transformed back and hid.

    I silently followed Kathleen as she brought the creature into the main building. As she went to heal it, I listened in on their conversation a bit, a few feet away, then went over and opened the door.

    "Good," I said. "I was worried you would have made the wish already."

Kathleen looked up at me and tilted her head.

"Violet, what are you doing here?"

I stared at her for a moment then replied.

"That creature will not leave you, it will begin to urge you to make a wish. Don't. Even if you're in a dangerous situation you mustn't make that wish. Am I clear?"

She nods.

"Good. I apologize for repeating that, I just want to make sure it gets through to you all the way."

I begin to walk out the room when she stops me midway.

"Why?"

I turn to face her.

"Why are you telling me this? I don't want to be rude and all and I'm sorry if I'm sounding like that now, but, what exactly is so special about me?"

I stay silent for a moment and bring my eyes to the ground.

"I'm sorry, Kathleen. I cannot inform you why. It won't make any difference either way. I hope you'll still believe and heed my warnings though."

After that, I left the room.

I don't care, I'll do it as many times as it takes, Kathleen Chikaryeida, my very best friend, I'll save you from this fate of despair, even if that means being trapped alone in this endless maze of nightmares and agony forever.