Merry Christmas Darling.

It's Monday morning, and you walk through the hallways of McKinley which are heavily decorated for Christmas. You've been waiting to talk to Santana about your mom but haven't had the chance since you guys were fighting, then she got outed, and after that it was Sectionals. You decide to hold off until after Christmas. Speaking of you have an amazing gift for Santana. You've been working a lot of hours to give her an amazing evening. The two of you go to Breadstix where she can have what ever she wants. You then drive to your spot where you sing Snowman by Sia and give her, her favorite gift. Bling. You got her a golden necklace, with a heart. The heart is a diamond with the date 7.14.11 engraved on the back, the date Santana and you became girlfriends. You had been saving to get an IPhone so you can get rid of the Blackberry you've been using, but after spending $925 on this necklace your going to have to wait just a little while longer. You walk into school and help The New Directions decorate the choir room, and after you all finish you walk out of the choir room with Santana.

"So you ready for Thursday?"

"So ready." She says with a smile as Quinn and Brittany approach.

"We doing this again?"

"We sure are." Quinn says with a smile. You take a piece of folded up paper and see Quinn Fabray written on the paper. You nod as everyone else grabs their papers. You put yours in your pocket and give Santana a smile before heading off to class. You have a pretty good idea of what to give her. Her mom gave you a picture of Quinn holding Beth in the hospital and you figured you could frame it. She said it was the only one she ever had, so you know Quinn won't have it. Plus it'll be good to let Quinn have a picture of Beth as a baby that she can take with her to college or whatever wants to do with it. You sigh as you take your seat and the bell rings.

The Next Day.

You walk into class and sit next to Santana. Rory comes in and sings Elvis Presly's Blue Christmas since his family can't come visit for the holidays. After he finishes Mr. Shue announces that this year The Glee Club gets to make a Christmas special this year, with Artie as director. After that the bell rings and you all walk to class.

The Next Day.

Your all in the auditorium watching Rachel sing Joni Mitchells River. Artie tells her the plan for the Christmas special and that she has to pick a happier song. Sam gets upset since Christmas isn't always happy, and you agree. You've spent your Christmas alone for the past two years, but it's special in its own way. After the bell rings you walk up to Quinn.

"Hey Quinn, you got a second?" She turns and looks at you.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Merry Christmas from your Secret Santa." You hand Quinn the picture of Beth and her with a simple black frame, and wrapped in simple golden paper. Quinn unwraps it and forms a big smile.

"Where did you get this?"

"Your mom gave it to me the day after you gave birth. She said it was the only picture she had printed." Quinn starts tearing up.

"I love it." She says and wraps you into a hug. "Thank you."

"Merry Christmas Fabray." You say as she pulls away. You then say goodbye to Quinn and go to your next class, wearing a smile on your face the whole way there.

The Next Day.

You watch Blaine and Rachel perform Extraordinary Merry Christmas, then Sue comes in and asks Artie if they were still on for Friday to perform at The Homless Shelter. Artie then tells her about the Christmas special your all working on and they have to cancel, and you can't help but feel really bad. These people are struggling and if by singing songs you could be helping them and chooseing not too just doesn't sit right with you. After Sue walks out you whisper to Quinn, who your sitting next to.