Making Progress.

You walk up to Santana's locker, feeling a newfound excitement as you look at all the decorations. She smiles as she see's you walk up to her.

"Hey." You say.

"Hey. So I figured I should give you my Valentines Day gift a little early."

"Ooh." You say with a smile. Santana looks at you, and you stare into her dark brown eyes. You feel yourself start to get lost as she leans in. "You sure? In front of everyone?" You ask. You've only really hugged or held hands around everyone, and don't kiss unless your alone.

"Happy Valentines Day Davis." She says with a smile. You feel yourself getting pulled in as the two of you embrace in a kiss. It only lasts a second before Santana pulls away, which is fine. She's still a little nervous and you understand, the last thing you want is for her to feel pressured or uncomfortable.

"Best gift ever." You say with a smile. She gives you a chuckle back, and you take her hand as she closes her locker. You both then walk to the choir room, as everyone else walks in. You all start fooling around, besides Kurt who sits alone at the piano. You feel bad for him. Since Blaine is in the hospital, he doesn't really have anyone to be with. Mr. Shue announces the assignment which is to perform The World's Greatest Love Song's, as Santana and you take your seats on some stools. Sugar then pays for the rest of the cost of Regionals and you all applaud. She then tells you all to look under your chairs, and you all get a box of chocolates, and invites you all to a party at Breadstix. After rehearsal, you all head down to lunch, while The God Squad goes to the classroom they booked. Once there Santana sits with the Chreeos, and you sit with The New Directions. Puck talks about a sorority and Kurt gets a gorilla gram. Artie and Rory both talk about taking Sugar to her party, and you just try to eat your lunch, thankful you already have a date.

The Next Day.

You walk up to Santana's locker, with your gifts behind your back.

"Hey, so since you decided to give me the honor of giving me my gift early I have decided to return the favor." Santana looks at you curiously as you reveal the earings you bought her behind your back. She gasps as she looks at them, and their shine. "Dimond heart studs. Diamonds because, your a dimond in a world full of coal. The studs are because you can only wear studs while on the Cheeros, and the heart is because I love you. But you already knew that last part." Santana smiles.

"These are beautiful."

"There's one more thing. I was talking to Brittany about gifts and she said that there was something you would love more then anything else in this world." Santana gives you a curious look, as you reveal the CD you were holding behind your back with a rose taped to the case. "It's also a playlist because that is where the music industry appears to be heading but on this CD is a list of songs that just remind me of us, and all the chaotic wonderful moments we have made together." Santana smiles and you look into her dark brown eyes. "I love you, and happy Valentines Day."

"Happy Valentines Day." Santana says with a smile as she starts to lean in. You move closer, and as your about to kiss a voice stops you.

"Teen lesbians! I must see you in my office, right now." Figgins says, his monotone voice ringing through the halls. Santana turns to face you with an upset expression as you shrug your shoulders before taking her hand as the two of you follow Figgins to his office. Once there Figgins says that you two are being to disruptive and inappropriate with your relationship. You can tell Santana is getting pissed, and your with her.

"This is such bullcrap! Why can't we kiss in public? Because we're two girls?"

"Please don't make this about your sapphic orientation."