SEVEN

_________________________________________________

     (Y/n) massively underestimated just how angry Bakugou could become. As it would turn out, the mermaid seemed to have never-ending layers of rage and if (Y/N) thought the blond was annoyed at her before for not getting any sleep then, well, he was fucking seething now.

     In fact, Bakugou seemed to be so angry he'd taken to sulking underwater, laying along the bottom of the pool curled up tightly in his tail, completely shielded with those vibrant fins. All (Y/N) could see from the surface was what looked like a bright orange rose, gently vibrating against the sand. Every so often the mermaid would pop just his eyes above the water, although (Y/N) wasn't sure if that was to check she was still there or just to outright glare at her.

     Those angry red eyes appeared again, pupils pinpoint as they immediately found (Y/N), who just stuck her tongue out at him. Bakugou frowned, eyes narrowing into slits before he disappeared again in a single, large bubble.

"Is everything alright with you two?" Todoroki asked from the kitchen, he was rooting through one of the bags Shinso had left them while Izuku lounged on the sandy bank of the pool, dozing under one of the heated lamps and being well behaved as per usual, while Kek and Sero had gone out to the ocean for a swim.

"He's just being a stupid brat." (Y/N) scoffed, coming to stand next to her colleague and tugging at her own bag. She was relieved to find fresh, dry clothes in there. Although Bakugou's hot tail and body seemed to do the job of drying at least the front of her wetsuit as they laid in the float, all the water she had accidentally dragged in still made her feel soggy in places a woman should never have to feel soggy.

     There were also several fresh, clean-smelling towels, shower supplies, toothbrushes, toothpaste and—

     (Y/N) promptly dropped the box of condoms like it was a dead animal, and her reaction must have caught Todoroki's attention because the dual-haired man furrowed his brow in confusion.

"What's wrong?"

"Condoms? Really? What the fuck?!" (Y/N) was flustered and her cheeks burned with embarrassment, but she watched silently as Shoto reached into his own bag and pulled out an identical packet. Shinso really had some balls on him to put those in there like it was nothing more than a clean pair of socks.

"Well, as Izuku is able to form a womb, it seems sensible to provide this so impregnation doesn't happen."

     (Y/N) wheezed at Shoto's straightforwardness, he never had been one to beat around the bush about things. (Y/N), on the other hand, couldn't even say the word sex without making it sound like her damn tongue was too big for her mouth. Impregnate? Who says that with a straight face?!

"Obviously," Shoto continued, taking a glance over (Y/N)'s shoulder at the angry mermaid as he made his periodic appearance to glare, "We can't say the same for Bakugo, we don't know if Alpha's have the ability to manipulate their sexual organs in such a way. I would imagine not, as Omega's only mate with them and they seem to be the first in any relationship to change, so I doubt they have evolved the need, but you, on the other hand, indeed can."

     (Y/N)'s face was bright red, and she thought about her next words carefully. She could trust Shoto, the man was so frank that nothing seemed to faze him. He didn't blush and titter like a schoolgirl about the idea of sex, it was just something biological to him, nothing to be embarrassed about.

     The dual-haired boy's attention was back in his bag, pulling out a pair of shorts when (Y/N0's quiet, "Ummm..." made him raise his head.