NINE

Welcome to round two of Sero's existential crisis ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

_________________________________________________

"Sero... Sero! Dude, are you okay?"

No, he was not fucking okay.

     He was sat on the floor of the bathroom, legs pulled up to his chest and arms wrapped around his knees to stop his entire body from shaking.

No, he was absolutely not okay.

     What the hell just happened? He had been asleep! It had to have been a dream, he was startled awake by his own orgasm and then suddenly grabbed and pinned down by a mermaid whilst still dazed and confused. And to top it all off, because apparently there weren't enough cherries on the damn cake already, the mermaid then proceeded to... to...

     What the fuck had they done? Why had Eidolon done that? The way the mermaid watched him with a desperate, fixated gaze told him something was going on, but holy fuck he wasn't expecting that. Nothing in a million years could have prepared him for that.

     It didn't even seem like a sexual thing to the mermaid, it was like they needed it. But why? What sort of twisted reality could possibly lead the mermaid to need to eat his...

Why?

     He had so many questions. He felt used and a little bit dirty, but most of all – most shockingly of all – he liked it.

     Fuck, that wasn't your average wet dream. Something in his brain had known what was going on, something in his brain knew his mate needed something and was willing to provide. It was like his subconscious acted out against his will while the rest of his body was asleep. And although he didn't really know it was actually happening, but he was okay with it. And that's what scared him the most.

"Sero Hanta, I swear to fucking God if you don't open this fucking door right now, I'm going to break it down!" (Y/N)'s loud voice came through the thin door, "You have until the count of three... One... Two..."

     Sero opened the door just enough to poke his head between the frame and the wood, eyes immediately finding (Y/N) as she backed up to charge at the door. Fortunately, she stopped herself just in time, her determined expression dropping to a pout.

"Oh, come on! I've always wanted to break a door down."

"Can you grab me a towel and some clean clothes that Shinso gave me, please? My stuff is on the counter in the kitchen." Sero strained his eyes to keep them fixated on (Y/N), although they were desperate to search around her for Eidolon. He could hear splashing and other voices; it made his left eye twitch in desperation to check on his mermaid.

(Y/N) looked confused, "Why the fuck are you hiding? Kek's grumpy."

I'm the one who should be grumpy, he thought with a huff but decided against verbalizing the words.

"Please, can you just grab my stuff? I'm standing here in my boxers."

     (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes popped a little, and immediately swung down the gap in the door, but Hanta kept his body hidden around the side, "I have so many questions..."

"And maybe I'll answer them after my shower," He bobbed his knees and pulled a pleading expression, "Pleeeeease~"

"Fine, fine, fine!" (Y/N) threw her hands up, but then waggled a finger at him, "But I want all the details later."