TWENTY-FOUR

LEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! <3

Dₒₙ'ₜ ₕᵢdₑ fᵣₒₘ ₘₑ yₒᵤ ₖₙₒw wₕₒ yₒᵤ ₐᵣₑ.

_________________________________________________

Previously on Fish Fuckers....

"Kek..." Sero's voice was shaking, "What the fuck happened to your tail?"

     "Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit HOLY SHIT!" Sero repeated the words for the umpteenth time, hands going up into his hair as (Y/N) and Shinsou had yet to respond to any of his text messages or calls. 

     His thumb went to click on (Y/N)'s contact to try again before he was interrupted by (Y/N) finally calling him. He immediately slid the call icon across the screen and hurriedly placed the phone to his ear.

"(Y/N)! Thank god!" He breathed. 

"Whatever the fuck your calling me about at 6 in the fucking morning better be good or so help me I will make sure the next to you wake up you're left without a tongue." 

"Erm- I-" He tried to form words as he listened to loud banging from (Y/N)'s line.

"Give me a minute." 

     (Y/N) groaned setting her phone down before splashing her face with water from the sink as she tried to ignore Bakugou's obnoxious banging on the door. She ran a hand through her hair as she sent Shinsou an emergency call, sure enough to wake up, forwarding Sero through to him. 

"(Y/N)!" The blonde screeched from behind the door and his banging got louder.

     She slammed her hands on the side of the sink, stomping towards the door before throwing it open, "Katsuki I swear-" her breath hitched as her eyes landed on the blonde.

     Bakugou blinked up at her almost expectantly, "Hah?"

     Instantly (Y/N) dropped to her knees onto the floor, hands raised and shaking. She reached forward towards the blonde with wide eyes, but before she could touch him, she was kicked in the face.

By a foot.

By Katsuki's foot.

By a weird foot with short little, webbed toes. But a foot, nonetheless.

     It knocked at her jaw and swept clean across her face, sending her tumbling over heavily onto her side.

"Ouch!"

"Don't sneak up on me!"

"I was literally right here! You walked- crawled...slid- WHATEVER you came over banging on the bathroom door to see me!" (Y/N) shook her head like a dog and gathered herself quickly, half expecting that attack would have knocked her to her senses and Bakugou would have a tail again when she turned back around. But when she straightened up, gaze flickering over the blonde again, he still had a air of legs. Katsuki followed her gaze to swoop down and grab at his toes like he'd just discovered them- which, technically, he had.

     He toppled backwards when he yanked his foot up to his face for closer inspection, but (Y/N) grabbing at Bakugou's other foot and pulling it towards herself, maybe a little too hard, righted him again. Katsuki let out a noise of protest at the rough handling, but she kind of just wanted to make sure it wasn't a prank. The blonde yelled and jerked when (Y/N) pulled at him once more before glaring hard, and he tried to kick at her again but he was slow and awkward, so (Y/N) easily caught his other foot too.