TWELVE

_________________________________________________

"Babe," Knock, knock, knock, "Babe," Knock, knock, knock, "(Y/N)," Knock, knock, knock... "(Y/N)," Knock, knock, knock, "(Y/N)!" Slam! Slam! Slam! "(Y/—"

     (Y/N) scrambled to the door, toothbrush hanging out her mouth as she swung it open wildly, eyes immediately finding the pissed off looking mermaid on the floor.

"Dude?!" (Y/N)'s eyes boggled at Katsuki, "What the fuck, babes? I'm about to have a shower, I told you that?" She wiped at the toothpaste that dribbled down her chin.

"Deku," Came the growl of a reply and (Y/N)'s eyes snapped over the mermaid's head, immediately finding a happy looking green mermaid paddling around in their private pool again, Kek following after him playfully. Kek and the others must have returned from the main pool, and for some reason, of course, Katsuki was royally pissed off about it.

     (Y/N) rolled her eyes, "What do you want me to do about it? Our rooms not ready for another few days, and—Hey!"

     Bakugou wasn't listening to another one of his mate's lectures, clearly, because he just slipped between her legs and slithered into the bathroom. His huge tail fanned out everywhere, taking up nearly all the room across the floor and soaking the tiles hazardously.

"Alright, well, if you're going to be difficult," (Y/N) kicked the door shut and waded around Bakugou's tail to get to the sink and spit her toothpaste out, "We can brush your tee—"

     Bakugou's loud whining reminded (Y/N) just how much he hated that. It was the bane of (Y/N)'s existence really, getting the mermaid to brush his teeth. She thought it would be easy after watching how Izuku silently copied Shoto's movements when his colleague had showed his mermaid, and even Kek had managed to do it after biting the damn thing thinking it was food, but the chaos that ensued when she'd tried to show her mermaid was... Well, just typical Bakugou really. Already in the last week, the mermaid had bitten through three toothbrushes. He flattened the bristles with one use, and if he wasn't snapping at the bamboo brush head, he would be snapping at (Y/N)'s fingers.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, poor you." (Y/N) wet her face and rinsed her mouth before reaching over to prepare Bakugou's chewed up brush, "I'm awful, I'm the worst, yeah, yeah."

     When she turned, (Y/N) found Bakugou backed up between the toilet and the storage cabinet, somehow wedging his broad shoulders into the impossibly tight gap in an attempt to be out of (Y/N)'s reach. His large tail smacked the floor warningly as she approached, his expression turning more and more threatening with every step.

     This was a daily occurrence. Usually involving (Y/N) sitting either on Bakugou's chest, using her knees to pin his arms down, or sitting on his back with a handful of hair to keep his head up long enough to brush his teeth over his shoulder. Neither position was ideal, because in the end she would just get flattened by a heavy, black tail by the end of it.

(Y/N) plopped down onto the closed toilet seat, "Be a big, brave Alpha for me and open your mouth."

Another vicious growl came from Bakugou, and he took a swipe at (Y/N) and the toothbrush.

     Fortunately, she was used to the mermaid's antics enough by now to predict is foul temper and movements and she aptly dodged him, "May I remind you that you came in here of your own free will."

Katsuki snarled again, "Idiot—"

     Taking the opportunity by the balls, (Y/N) bravely shoved the toothbrush into the mermaid's sneering mouth before the rest of the insult could become airborne. They wrestled for a bit, (Y/N) was promptly pulled off the toilet seat and pinned down on the bathroom floor, but she didn't stop his yanking of the toothbrush around the mermaid's teeth.