NINETEEN

Y'all boost my ego to much so here's a 

*ahem*

"Special" chapter (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌
_________________________________________________

"Erm, Kat? What are you doing, babe?"

     Initially, (Y/N) nearly launched the two bowls of macaroni and cheese she was holding in each hand when she didn't immediately see the mermaid. But her eyes quickly focused, and she found Bakugou's large flapping tail drooping over the edge of the bed, emerging from a mound of blankets, duvets and throws. Katsuki was securely buried, but when he heard (Y/N)'s voice he popped up, blinking at her from beneath a pink, fluffy towel draped over his head.

     His tail started flapping a little faster in excitement, "Smells good," He said, ignoring (Y/N) and reaching forward towards one of the bowls.

     (Y/N) pursed her lips and moved forwards, skeptical that the mermaid had just complimented her.

"Where did you get all these from?" There were towels and sheets and covers of all sorts and sizes almost maliciously placed around the mattress, but as (Y/N) clambered onto the bed, her eyes passed Bakugou and landed on the now open-cupboards behind the bed, "Oh. You've been rummaging."

     Bakugou didn't reply – again – and instead was busying himself with spooning large mouthfuls of pasta into his face. He ate hungrily, and (Y/N) vaguely wondered if she should have made something a little more nutritious. Although she could worry about that at the next meal, she wasn't going to deny Katsuki with something full of energy and calories right now. So, instead, she settled herself within the doughnut of covers, cross-legged and silently listening to the sound of the blonde awkwardly handle his spoon. They hadn't quite got as far as using knives and forks yet, and truth be told she was a little reluctant to introduce Katsuki to knives.

     The quiet was interrupted by a loud clatter, and when (Y/N) looked over, she found Bakugou pushing the now-empty bowl towards her.

"Jesus," (Y/N) spluttered, she'd barely touched her own bowl. It was usually the other way around. She was notoriously a fast eater, and Bakugou was often scowling at her for inhaling her food. She was so surprised that she almost unknowingly gave up her still full bowl when it was tugged at and replaced with Bakugou's empty one, and the mermaid set a new pace of shoveling (Y/N)'s pasta into his mouth. (Y/N) also hadn't been stingy with the portion sizes either. "Hungry, huh?"

Bakugou didn't reply, just kept shoving food into his mouth.

"Slow down," (Y/N) almost laughed, "you'll choke." She only playfully meant to tug the bowl away from the blonde, but to her shock Bakugou let it go. His red eyes followed it as (Y/N) pulled it away, but he swallowed his current mouthful and then waited almost expectantly, gaze flickering between the pasta and (Y/N)'s surprised face.

The mermaid then licked his lips and trilled.

     Tentatively, because this could go horribly wrong and she might lose a finger, (Y/N) slowly picked up the spoon in the bowl, scooping a more reasonable amount of food onto it before offering forward to the mermaid.

     And Katsuki took it, trilling again. His red eyes never left (Y/N)'s as he chewed a little slower this time, and once he was done, he waited patiently again for the next spoonful.

     (Y/N) could have keeled straight over. This was nothing like when she had first tried to feed the blonde when they'd first met, sat on the kitchen floor of the pool room. Katsuki had been adamant to feed her, not the other way around. In fact, he was acting more like Izuku had, obediently and patiently waiting.