TWENTY

HAPPY WEDNESDAY-

Btw look at my new favorite emoji

( • )( • ) ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)

_________________________________________________

     Bakugou growled in his sleep, twitching as he lay across flat on (Y/N)'s chest, nearly suffocating the young woman, as she flicked lazily through the TV channels, now used to the lack of oxygen.

She was bored.

     And whenever she tried to move Bakugou would become aggressive and bitey and pin her down. The first few times she didn't mind, and once she did it on purpose because she fancied a good hammering. But now it was day three and she was fucking exhausted.

     Whenever Bakugou wasn't drilling her into the mattress, he was either rearranging his little nest aggressively, sleeping, or eating.

     Because that's something she found out. Bakugou's assortment of sheets, pillows and towels was his attempt at a nest.

Something that Alpha's didn't do.

      But (Y/N) had a theory, especially since Katsuki seemed to be so reluctant about making said nest, and he was only meticulously slaving over it because he knew that she, wouldn't. Although, (Y/N) was a little bit snotty about being pinned as the Omega in this relationship, even if she did quite willingly bend over on demand.

     Although, some behaviors (Y/N) couldn't explain. She had been texting Mina and Hitoshi about them. She hadn't dared leave the room, even if she could get away from the blonde's grip. But she really did wish to visit Shoto who was still in the infirmary, and Kek who had only just been recently found and brought back to UA. The only information (Y/N) could get about her injured co-worker and mermaid friend, was that Shoto was awake and recovering well, and that Sero had been dealing with the same behaviors as (Y/N) had from Katsuki, with Kek.

     From these strange behaviors was that Katsuki's and Kek's growls were usually wedged between purrs, trills and hums – not explicit Alpha behavior. It was actually adorable, how Bakugou would keen and hum and whistle, and then growl viciously before whistling to himself again. It was like a really careful, loving song that he suddenly forgot the words to and got all mad about it and then remembered them and continued.

There were also the weird eating habits.

     The day before, (Y/N) had managed to peel Bakugou off her long enough to have a shower, but when she returned to the main room, she found the bed empty. Moments later there was a horrifying bang that sent her flying towards the kitchen, but there was the mermaid, sat on the tiled floor, surrounded by several spilt Tupperware's he'd pulled from the fridge but apparently couldn't care less about, with his hand in a jar of mayonnaise. ʘ‿ʘ

     He was eating it by the handful, smearing it across his face as he licked his fingers clean. In the last 24-hours they had gone through 3 large jars of the stuff. He was also chewing away on ice cubes, although he mostly seemed to spit them out once he'd crunched them. Just that morning, (Y/N) had made the blonde get in the bath, he was making that much of a mess.

"That's exactly what Kek's doing??"

"Sounds like Denki's heats lol"

     That's what Shinsou and Sero had replied after (Y/N) had sent a video of Bakugou trilling and whistling over and over to himself, after a particularly successful lay – to the "Fish Fuckers", the name was Mina's idea, group chat. (Y/N) had been hiding around the corner in the kitchen, doubled over with silent laughter while the mermaid made the most adorable noises to himself. It was almost like he was chatting away in another language, applauding himself on a job well done.