ELEVEN

¿Disfrutan de la espera?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You get your shitty /cringey smut now.

Enjoy 

_________________________________________________

     Bakugou watched the woman's face carefully for any sign of complaint. There was none, but she certainly didn't look happy to be there under the mermaid. Her head was turned to the side, exposing smooth, latte colored skin that had Bakugou's mouth-watering. (Y/N)'s face was all scrunched up, eyes shut, and lips pursed in distaste.

"(Y/N)..." The blonde stooped down, releasing (Y/N)'s ankles and hooking his elbows under her knees instead to push her legs back a little further, "Relax..."

     He pushed a little, the tip of his cock forcing against the first ring of muscle that was refusing to give. He could push harder, but when (Y/N)'s eyebrows and lips began to shake he backed off. (Y/N) let out a shaking breath below him, wet lashes trembling and heart beating so heavily the skin over her soft chest stammered.

     She looked so fucking good. Bakugou couldn't take his eyes off her as he sat back a little, wetting his lips and dragging his gaze shamelessly over his mate. Down her small, soft body, along each curve all the way to the valleys at her hips.

     Changing tactic with thirst, Bakugou dipped his face into the exposed skin on her neck, leaving wet open-mouth kisses up and down her throat before settling into the crook of her neck to sink his teeth into the soft, warm flesh ever so gently.

     Bakugou felt (Y/N) whimper beneath him, and immediately he began to unravel, the muscles beneath the mermaid melted, and the harsh grip (Y/N) held on the blonde's shoulders relaxed. Bakugou began ticking slowly again, lulling (Y/N) and purring when he ran his nose up her neck. Slowly and carefully, he began to rock his hips forward and back, pressing and massaging his cock into his mate in tiny, smooth movements. Carefully, as if his mate was made out of glass, with a nudge he breached her entrance, immediately becoming overwhelmed at the tight heat that sucked at the head of his cock.

     Nails dug into his back, but for the most part, (Y/N) stayed still and silent beneath the mermaid as with each diligent hip roll, he pushed into his human a quarter-inch at a time. With each grind he dipped in further, pulling out slightly before repeating, carefully letting his human adjust to him.

     He could feel the hot, shacking breath of mate against his ear, and a tiny whimper escaped those slightly swollen lips.

     Bakugou tilted his head, catching (Y/N)'s lips with his as he hit the halfway mark and he had to restrain himself from snapping his hips forward and just devouring his human. The way she was bobbing beneath the mermaid slightly was driving him fucking wild, breasts bouncing with each thrust and legs trembling and shaking.

"(Y/N)... " His voice was low and raspy, and he flickered his tongue out against the shell of his mates ear when she turned her flushed face away, "You're so good."

     He could feel (Y/N)'s legs shaking in his arms, and he quickly unhooked them to free them, instead resting on his elbows either side of (Y/N)'s head, fingers entangling in her hair. Propping himself up at this angle, his mate couldn't hide her face away anymore. That blotchy face and love bitten neck was in full view, on display like a piece of fucking art. Like a buffet ready to be ravished.

     Those slow twitching rocks became longer strokes as he got deeper, easier to slide in and out. (Y/N) winced, stuttering a word he didn't understand so he just caught her lips once more, filling the human's mouth with his tongue while swallowing any precious and delicious noises she made.