A Peaceful Change

A peaceful change has taken root in my daily life since I have been home. Being stateside has given me the opportunity to enjoy the civilian life for a time being. And part of that civilian life is not only having a huge room to myself, but an actual bed. A king size one at that! No bunks, cots, or even the fucking ground. And instead of tent walls, when my eyes open in the morning, soothing soft pale green walls greets me along with a soft breeze and the fresh scent of forest from my opened window. But best of all, no scorching desert air burning my lungs, blustering my skin, and sand so far up my asscrack I shit sand!

Fuck deserts!

Or what I prefer to call, Satan's asshole!

But nothing beats my most favorite change, a certain black haired adonis; Leon Braithwright.

That man has crawled, with no resistance, his way into my very soul from that first glance. He consumes my every waking thought and haunts my dreams every single night. So much so that I wake with a hard cock and jizz in my pants.

In such little time, my body and soul burns for that chiseled sex on legs.

There is something about that man, a spark, a connection between us that threatens to engulf me whenever he is around. Just his presence causes my hairs to stand on end, butterflies in my stomach, my mouth to salivate, and my dick at a constant state of hardness.

And what makes it worst, is that Franks knows, and that fucker likes to make my life a living hell. He makes it his life mission to tease everyone to insanity. And right now, I am prime target.

With a loudmouth like Franks, everyone in the house knows. Now everyone test my patience by having Leon here in the house every day. They make sure there is always an opening beside Leon. Not that I am complaining, but death by blue balls isn't exactly the going out in a blades of glory I was hoping for.

And what makes it worst, I know Leon wants me too. First piece of evidence is that his eyes are drawn to me like a magnet. Secondly, with bated breath, he leans into every word I say like I am some kind of messiah. But most of all, his eyes and that smile tells me all I need to know.

Honestly, I don't know why Leon hasn't asked me on a date, or the very least to fuck. The second he does, for the first time in my life, I'll be face down and ass up, no hesitation.

And that want is a burning, breath-taking, ass clinching desire.

I should be apprehensive about taking a dick up the ass, but with Leon my pulse spikes and the need deepens.

Never thought I'll want to bottom, I have always been a top since that time Tommy Sanderson offered to suck my dick behind the bleachers in 10th grade, which naturally lead to that heavenly feeling of my cock in a tight ass. I first, I thought what Tommy and I did was just experimenting, because when it was my turn to bottom, I didn't make it past the second finger, there was no sinful pleasure in it, just a discomfort I did not want to explore.

After that confusing time, all doubt of being straight flew out the window when just a few short weeks later, Heather Miller and I went on a date which then lead to some funny business in her bedroom. Other than having a nice rack, her private parts did nothing for me. No matter what she did, I stayed a wet noodle.

It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, I felt like something was wrong with me but with one thought of Tommy and his tight ass, my dick became hard as granite, of course she thought it was because of her. Having to tell a girl in the middle of that type of situation that women just didn't do it for me was the most painful experience I've ever been in.

And ever since that day I found pleasure in what others call a sin, In every relationship and booty call, I've been the one to top. But in every fantasy, every dream with Leon, he's the top, he's the one to dominate. And after every one, the burn for him strokes the flames higher and higher until nothing but ash is left.