Twins

Payton and Paige are a delight to have. At just few weeks old, their personalities are showing. Payton is loud and wants attention all the time from me as Paige is more sweet and always smiling. She's definitely papa's girl, as Payton is a daddy's boy.

Leon loves his babies, when he's not doing his kingly duties, he's with me helping out with our precious babies.

Jade and Mark have been a blessing since having the babies. Having twins is very difficult. When one is hungry and crying while the other is sleeping, the crying will wake the other causing chaos.

Jade and Mark taugth us how to care for them. Whenever Leon and I need sleep, they will take over for us, or when Leon is working, they will come and help me take care of Payton and Paige.

Recently, I got two tattoos of the twins' names on my hip bones. Payton on my right and Paige on the left. The fonts are cursive, and beautiful.

I needed something to show everything that they are mine, and always will be mine.

Beautiful coos snaps me from my thoughts. Glancing down, Paige has her right thumb in her mouth. She's naked, waiting for me to change her diaper.

"Daddy's sorry, he was stuck in his thoughts." I coo kissing her rosy cheeks. Cleaning her up, I put a clean diaper on her.

Paige coos cutely, as I put a clean outfit on her. Dressed in a pink onesie with purple words saying 'I love my daddies.'

Tickling her tummy, she giggles, her arms and legs waving around as she laughs.

"You're the cutest baby girl ever!" I coo, picking her up, I hold her to my chest.

Treading down to the Kitchen, I see Jade feeding Payton. He's dressed in a blue onesie with the same saying.

Payton, seeing me and his sister, coos loudly. His coos gets louder as I step towards him.

Taking him from Jade, I sit at the counter. With my babies in my arms, I kiss their foreheads.

I hear voices coming down the hall, knowing it's Leon and the alphas. They step into the kitchen, Amma sees the babies and I, squealing, she runs over to me taking my from me.

"They're so cute!" Amma squeals, hugging my babies to her chest.

The alphas and lunas will be leaving today. They have to go back to their packs. I'm going to miss Amma, bit we have each other's number so we can text.

"I'm going to miss you!" Amma hands the twins to Jade and Mark before throwing her arms around me.

Chuckling, I hug wrap my arms around her, squeezing her tightly. "I'm going to miss you too, Amma."

Pulling back, she grins beautifully. "Text me everyday."

Grinning back. "I will."

"Goodbye." She pecks my cheeks. "Love you."

"I love you too." We part ways, saying goodbye to the others, I then take my twins from Jade and Mark.

Treading up the stairs with Leon behind me, I step into the twins' room.

Kissing their cheeks, I set them in their shared cribs. They have to sleep together, when we step them in different cribs, they screamed until we put them together.

It's sweet knowing they are already close to each other, even being babies. I know they are going to grow up glued to each other.

I watch as their little eyes close, falling asleep quickly.

"You're great with our babies." Leon whispers in my ear, as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love them more than you'll ever know." I whisper, leaning back into his chest.

"I love having them around." I say turning around in his arms, to peck his lips.

Leon snuggles me to his chest. "You've given me everything I could ever ask for. I love you Emmett."

Glazing into his eyes, I press my lips to his. The kiss is filled with love an adoration. There's no lust, just love. Being mates isn't about having lust for each other, it's about the love shared between them, the connecting of two souls.

Life just happened to come from the connected souls. More a reason to love your mate, for a piece of each mate created life.

My babies and mate means everything to me. There is nothing in this world that I love more than them. I'll give my life for them.

I know I'll have to leave soon for my last tour in the Marines. Now that I have a mate, children and packs, my life isn't meaningless anymore. My death will effect them.

When I leave, I'll be damned if I don't try to live. I'll fight harder than ever. I'll wait for that dreaded call, everyday I'll prove my love to my family until that time comes.