Very Important!!!!

Hello dear readers!!!

It has been brought to my attention that some believe that I am targeting a specific group of people, the Arabics.....

For those of you who know, this is impossible to do so. The reason why is that Arabic is NOT and I repeat Not an ethnicity. It's a Language a co-language along with the Kurdish language in Iraq where the main character is stationed.

The government is currently fighting a war in Iraq. It wouldn't make sense for this book to be based in, let's say the United Kingdom, because the war with the U.K doesn't exist, as does the one in Iraq.

I am not ignorant! Yes I wasn't very clear, which I should have been, that blame is on me, but come on! I used an issue that is happening at this very moment. I'm not targeting anyone! Anyone of any ethnicity can be terrorists, Americans as in Charles Manson and his "family," the Boston Bomber, need I say more?

If I offended anyone that speaks that language or is from that region, you have my deepest apologies, but it seems I've only offended those who aren't, I don't want to say uneducated, I'll go with that don't understand what Arabic is.

What I don't like is insulting me about me not "understanding" when you are completely, over the moon wrong.

I'll clear something up. Arabia isn't a country, you must be thinking of Saudi Arabia which speaks Arabic.

Not all Islamics are terrorists, it's a tragedy what is happening in their country. A few defining the millions that are there.

Again I will point out, I am not targeting any ethnicity. For those that have read this book that is the Islamic or even the Muslim faith, and speak Arabic, please private message me personally, if I have anything wrong that you more than likely know more about than I do. If I have offended you at any point in this book, please I urge you to private message me so that I can fix it.

Thank you for those of you who defended me, and corrected those who didn't have their information right.

I hope you do enjoy some of my latest works (not the early ones, I fear those are dreadful), I don't think I would be writing anymore military books. People obviously get offended over anything, even if it isn't directed at them.

Thank you for reading.