Embrace

Stripping from my clothes to where I'm just in my boxers, I crawl into soft and comfortable bed, sinking into the blankets and mattress. Gosh, how I miss the softness and heavenly bed. No more lumpy pillows, thin cots, and blankets that doesn't sheild from the cold at night in the desert.

When I'm all snuggled up, the bathroom door opens and walks out is a fine piece of ass.

His wet chiselled chest is on display for my eyes only, long muscular legs and arms to wrap around me tightly, a strong jaw and powerful neck and shoulder muscles.

I have an erection and drool dripping down my chin from the sexiness of him.

Leon struts like he knows what he's doing to me. Lifting the blankets, he slides in and scooting over to me to  take me in his arms.

Snuggling into the most comfortable spot known to man, I sigh in content. It's silent, just enjoying each others presence, that is until I hear a quiet sniffle.

Sitting up, I see tears flowing down Leon's cheeks. Leaning against the head board, I gently grab his face and pull it to my chest. His arms wrap around my stomach as he climbs between my legs as his face is pressed to my bandaged chest.

"Emmett!" He whimpers, tightening his hold on me. "I was so scared!"

I could do or say nothing as he shows me his fear for the first time. It's hard knowing this man, the most strongest, most powerful man, gorgeous man, is in my arms sobbing.

Leon isn't one to cry, when he feels strong emotions, he bottles them up, but even the strongest person has to break sometimes, but what's hurting me is knowing that I'm the now to cause him to crack.

Tears leak from my eyes, flowing down my cheeks as I cry with the love of my life.

I hold him tightly to my chest, letting him know through my embrace that I'm never going anywhere again, that I'm home safely forever to be with him and our twins.

I sob with Leon, letting our fears and frustration from months apart catch up with us. We need this, after being gone, only being with each other through video chats and letters, we need the comfort of our embrace.

Leon whimpers, his voice muffled by my bandages, but I can still hear him. "Emmy, I never want to go through that fear of not knowing if you'll ever come back to me, to our family."

My voice is hoarse and cracky. "I'll always come home to you and our family. I'll always fight my way back to you."

Caressing my love's hair, I run my fingers through his soft and silky hair. It's still how I remember it, like water falling through my fingers.

Everything about him is how I remember in person, from his gentle and fire-y eyes, the curve of his lips and face, the strong stance that commands the room, his soft but deep voice.

Everything like I remember him to be.

But there are also a difference in him. The pain, fear hidden behind his eyes.  The slight slouch in his shoulders. The tired look about him.

I caused that.

Yet I can't miss the lighting of his face as he saw me through the crowd, how his arms tighten around me, his kiss that expressed all his feelings.

After the pain I caused him, Leon still opened his arms for me, he kissed me like I never left.

Leon is truly the greatest being in my life. I have everything because of him, twins that we created together, I have all the love I could ever have all because of him.

Our sobbing gradually decreases, until silent tears are all that remains from our sobbing.

Leon gently rolls us over so that I'm laying on his chest with his arms still around me and his legs tangled with mine.

"I finally have you in my arms again." Leon kisses the top of my head.

"I hope you never let go." I snuggle up, loving the warm from his body.

"I never will." Leon tightens his arms. Everything is perfect in this moment, but the moment gets sweeter as a tiny knock sounds at the door.

Knowing it's my tiny bundles of loves, Leon tells them through the door to come in. The twins tiny footsteps reaches the bed, then the bed barely dips as they crawl over to us.

Climbing off Leon so the twins can get between us. They tiredly snuggle up to us, before falling into a silent sleep.

Kissing their foreheads, I then peck Leon's lips. "Goodnight, my love."

Smiling softly. "Goodnight."

With the twins between us, we fall silently to sleep with the warmth of our little family.