Not Just Vanilla Sex

"Strip now!" Leon's voice is deep and husky, as he commands me. Wanting to tease him, I stand up off the bed, and slowly take off my shirt, seductively. 

Running my hands down my chest I smirk at him as I grab my jeans and pull then down slowly, leaving me just in my boxers.
Leon is standing with his arms crossed, with an evil smirk on his lips. I wonder what he is thinking. Most likely all the dirty things he can do to my body, every time with him is mindblowing vanilla sex, but tonight I want to try a different flavor.

Smirking my own evil smirk, I strut over to him, swaying my hips. Leon growls as he watch my swaying hips.

Pressing my body to his,  I run my finger over his lips. Leon opens his lips, sucking my finger in his mouth. He glides his warm tongue up and down my finger.

I whimper, knowing that's how he will suck my dick. I bring my other hand down to palm his huge erection. This man is truely gifted and all mine.

He groans as I rub him through his jeans. Leon's hands glides down my back to my boxers. He stood ducking my finger just to go nibble on my ear.

"You look delicious! I could eat you!" Leon's face looks of pondering. "That sounds like a good idea."

I don't know what he means by that, before I can question him, Leon picks me up and sets me on the bed, then he flips me onto my stomach.

"Ass in the air!" He orders me. He knows he can only demand things of me when we have sex so he likes to take advantage of it.
I do as he tells me, as my ads is in the air, he dives into my cheeks. His tongue laps at my entrance, as he plays with my balls. He rolls them around his hand as his tongue penetrates me.

Leon growls deep from his throat. "You taste fucking delicious!" He all but snarls out.

Leon climbs off the bed, leaving me a whimpering mess. I need his tongue back inside me, his tongue, finger, sick, anything.

Leon's gone for about 10 seconds as I hear him rattle around stuff, before he makes his way back over to me.

I feel the bed dip as Leon gets back on the bed. I feel a something wrap around my thighs, then tighten, before the other one is to where my legs our spread apart.

"You look so beautiful open for only my eyes to see." Leon's voice washes over me.

"Please!" I whimper out, begging him to do something, anything.

"Is my mate in need of something?" He teases me. I groan, thrusting my ass in the air.

Leon slaps my ass and for some reason it had me harder than a rock. "It seems as though my mate likes pain." Leon nips at my ear, as he slaps my ass again.

The sting feels good, causing more desire to run through my veins. I've only ever experienced this amount of pleasure with Leon.

"Please!" I beg. "I need something!"

Leon growls sexily, before diving his finger deep inside my ass, then he grabs my dick between my legs, then he lips underneath my dick.

A shiver runs down my spine. With his finger in my ass and tongue in my dick, I feel much better, but enough is never enough. Leon will always leave me wanting so much more from him.

I need it.

I crave it.

Leon leaves my dick, diving his tongue back inside of me. He licks the inside of my walls, clenching around his finger and tongue, I feel Leon smirk.

He flips me on my back, before shoving his dick down my throat. I don't gag, I just swallow and pleasure him with my mouth. 
Leon grabs my hair, shoving deeper into my mouth to were his hair his touching my nose.

I like the roughness, I like knowing that I can make him lose control like this. I plan on having many more of these rough blow jobs and rimming. It feels to good to give it up.

Leon's dick hardens as he cums down my throat, a little seeping out from the corner of my mouth.

When Leon is done cumming, he pulls out, then he adjust himself to where he is pressed against my entrance.

With on snap of his hips, Leon burries himself deep inside of me, I scream from the pain and pleasure of it. Not missing a beat, Leon thrusts inside of me.

In and out he thrusts, hard and fast. He milks my prostate with each thrust of his dick. The bed hammers into the wall, and squeaking from our movements.

I'm pretty sure the whole pack can hear us. Good thing that the kids are in school, or else we would scar them for life.

My walls clench around Leon's intrusion, my hand flies down to my dick as of stroke myself in time with his thrusts.

"I'm going to cum!" I scream out.

With a roar, Leon sinks his teeth into my mating mark causing stars and cum to shoot from me line after line. Leon cums at the same time as me, coating my insides with his seed, marking me as his.

Leon pulls put, falling beside me. Our breathing is heavy, as we are covered in cum.

"Sex with you keeps getting better and better." Leon pant in my ear. 

I turn my head and smirk at him. "Agreed."