White and Gold

Dressed in an all white suit with a white gold shirt, the jacket open, and my bump on display for all to see, my black hair has gotten longer, so it's styled in a bad boy way, and my gray eyes filled with happiness. My lips are red and buffy from making out with Leon, my face is fuller from the weight that I gained from being pregnant.

Taking one last look at my reflection, I turn treading out of the bathroom to see Leon looking sexy in his white and gold suit with a white shirt. His amber eyes stand out against his pale skin, and his black hair is gelled back.

"Sexy." I bit my lip.

His amber eyes meets mine, then runs down my body, stopping at my bump.

"Even round with my child, you're the sexiest being I've ever seen." Leon's words has me blushing from the tips of my toes to the top of my head.

It still amazes me how this man can leave me a blushing mess. I'm usually confident, and dominate, but this man makes my confidence and dominance fly out the window.

One thing for sure is that I love what Leon does to me. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Come love." Leon brings me from my thoughts as he wraps his arm around me, and puts his hand on my bump.

He helps me patiently down the stairs as classical music reaches my ears, I haven't heard that type of music in a long time.

"You like classical music?" Leon whispers in my ear.

I turn my head, looking him in the eyes. "My mother would play classical music throughout the house."

Shock is clearly written across his face for this is the first time I shared something about my family. Everyone knows that they died in a car crash when I was 16. Other than that, that was the only time I spoke of them.

"We can change it if you like?" Leon looks concern at me.

"No, no it's fine, really it is. It's actually kind of soothing." I smile, before kissing his cheek.

Leon, squeezing my hand, guides me to the ballroom. The music get louder, and chatter reaches my ears.

All the Alphas and Lunas arrived with their mates around 2 hours ago. So the ballroom should be filled with all of them.

Leon stops before we enter the ballroom. "I want you to have fun tonight, don't worry about what happened earlier."

Grinning, I peck his lips. "Don't worry, I will."

Leon nods, smirking, before we step into the room. Looking around the room, I see a sea of black suits and every color dress. Colors of white and gold, colors of the crown, fills the room nicely. Pillars line the wall, a yard apart, and a few feet away from the walls. In between each pillar are warriors, standing like statues.

The werewolves see us step into the room, bowing down their right knee and head bent to where their side of the necks are showing, a sign of submission and respect for the crown.

I've learned that werewolves only get down on their knees when an event with the Alpha King and Queen Luna, any other time they just bow their heads, showing their necks.

"Rise." A simple command falls from Leon's lips, in that simple command is powerful, but nothing compared to his full power.

The werewolves rise as a whole. Creepy like if you ask me. It's quiet as the Alphas and Lunas wait for Leon to continue speaking.

"Tonight is for celebrating, not only for Emmett, your Queen Luna, but also for the miracle of life conceived by the love of your King and Queen. So please enjoy this blessings!"