Never Regret

Hi everyone! It's me again and I'm glad to update this chapter. It's been a little while since I last updated. Spain was beautiful. News: I am seeing Ed in concert again on May 30th. I can not wait!

Another thing, I recently entered a contest to meet Taylor Swift. This is my dream. Taylor has been my role model for a long time. I've been listening to her since she dropped her first album. If you would like to help make my dream come true,click the link on my profile. You simply click the link, click vote, and done. You can vote once every 24 hours per device until April 13. Share the link around. If you vote and/or share the link, you will get a chapter dedicated to you! Thanks everyone! Enjoy!!! 

My hands shook furiously as I read the words printed on the paper.

Dear Alyssa Salvatore,

This letter is in response to your audition for Juilliard School of The Arts. You auditioned with  two pieces on March 1 in front of official Juilliard Judges. After careful consideration and thought, we would like to congratulate you into making it into Juilliard. All information about classes, activities, and such are disclosed in the pages that were sent along with this letter.

We would also like to congratulate you on earning the 'Beginning Regions: Violinist" Scholarship which provides money for students of Juilliard that show excellent potential and skill in the instrument they play despite not playing said instrument for more than five years. The scholarship will reward you with 90% of all tuition costs including but not limited to: textbooks, instruments, equipment for instrument, class costs, and time in studio.

If you have any questions, do not be afraid to call the admissions office at 917-885-2229 or email the admissions office at admissionsoff@juilliard.edu. We look forward to you joining the students of Juilliard!

-Juilliard, Board of Admissions.

I dropped the papers down to the floor, my hands shaking furiously as I dragged them across my cheeks. Tears were falling from my eyes as I slid down to the floor, laughing between each cry. I had not expected to get into Juilliard. People like me dream big dreams, dream things that seem so unattainable. But here was this paper that I had been waiting for for what felt like an eternity. My hard work had paid off. I started to laugh uncontrollably until the pit of my stomach felt ready to burst. Tears pooled in my eyelids, ready to overflow over my cheeks like a storm. I dragged myself off of the floor and walked over to the phone in my living room.

I sat down on the window bench overlooking the skyline of Brooklyn, the Brooklyn Bridge in the distance. I could see the gleam of lights from Manhattan, shining like a million stars in the night sky, so bright compared to the inky sky. I dialled the phone number and pressed the phone to my ear, trying to control the flood of emotions threatening to break the flood gates that were my mind.

Riiinnngggg.

Riiiinnnnngggg.

Riiiiinnnnnggggggg.

“Hello,” the voice answered. His voice was soaked with fatigue as if he had just woken from a long slumber. I could hear him clear his throat and I could just imagine him- his hair disheveled, his brown eyes red and filled with the dreams that he had awoken from, his chest rising and falling from the deep breaths that came with sleep, the sheet clinging to him as he sighed deeply at the annoyance in the dark of the night.