Sorry

Hey guys. It's Alyssa here. I know I have not been updating this story and I'm so sorry for that. But I recently realized that I don't really have a plan for this story anymore. I don't know where it's going. I don't know how to finish writing it. I've decided to not only finish this story here but to stop using this account and to move over to a different wattpad account. I'm so sorry if that upsets you but I feel like this is what is best for me. 

I'll tell you how I see this story ending: 

Alyssa realizes that Ed is not her only happiness. She has so much more to live for and to turn to. She becomes a world famous violinist, performing with orchestras all over the world. For a while, her and Ed break up. The pressures of fame and their different schedules separate them for two years. They explore the dating world outside of each other. One day, they bump into each other on the street. They talk and they realize that true love is worth the distance. They fall in love, get married five years later, and have three kids. They have problems but they know that love pays off. 

I am so sorry if that is not what you were looking for but that is all I can give you. If you'd like to follow my new account, it is writtenbyalyssa . I would appreciate it so much if you could follow me there. I love you all so much. I'm sorry.