part 13

All the kids were eating their breakfast before going to school when Yeon said something that made everyone freeze.

 "Unnie, Could you pass me the chocolate syrup?"

Everyone dropped their spoons and looked at Yeon with wide eyes including Sol Mi.

"What did you just say?" Sol Mi asked not believing what the girl just said.

"Unnie, could you pass me the chocolate syrup?" The girl repeated.

"You accept me?" The girl said with a big smile to which the younger one nodded.

"What the hell Yeon?! How could you?!" Jungkook yelled in fury.

Yeon looked at him with a blank face and said, "We lost a sister once and I won't let it happen twice."

Sol Mi POV:

I was over the moon. Yeon accepted me. I always wanted a little sister.

"We lost a sister once and I won't let it happen twice." Wait what? Was this her  their sister? The Kim's had another daughter?

Jungkook fell silent hearing that.

"Even I accept her. What Yeon said is true. We should atleast try to accept her." Jin said looking at me with a small smile.

"Same here." Namjoon and Hosoek said.

The others looked at Yoongi for an answer. He looked deep in thoughts, "I'll accept you as a sister, but you won't take her place in my heart. You can be another sister." He said with a serious face then gave me a small smile.

I smiled back and nodded, "Thank you!"

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook definitely weren't happy.

"Oppa atleast think about it. You might miss something really important." Yeon said and left the table.

"Call us Oppa from now, okay?" Jin said with a smile and I nodded.

"Okay, Oppa!"

Finally, the day where they atleast started to accept me has arrived.

I can't be more happier. I just hope the other 3 will also accept me.

Timeskip~

We were in class. Yeon sat beside me like always and Jungkook and Eunwoo behind us.

The bell rang and Yeon and Jungkook always raced to see who would reach the cafeteria first as it was lunch break now.

While getting up from my seat, Jungkook went past me, bumping our shoulders making me trip and fall.

I closed my eyes waiting for the floor to come in contact with me but I didn't feel anything.

I opened my eyes and saw Eunwoo in front of me. I stood there wide eyed seeing him. His handsome face staring at me with his hand around my waist.

He made me stand properly.

"You fine?" He said with a head tilt making him look hotter than he already was.

When I realized he was talking to me, I quickly nodded and said, "Y-yeah, thank you." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

He nodded and went away.

I feel like my heart would burst any moment. I thought while slapping my red cheeks hoping that he didn't notice them.

I quickly composed myself and went outside the classroom to the cafeteria.

School was over now and we were back home. I talked to the others and even Taehyung and Jimin joined the conversation and Jungkook just nodded here and there.

But I was happy to see the slightest improvement in our relationship. Though they bullied and threatened me in the past, I knew they had a reason to it.

Timeskip~

I and Yeon were in my room talking about our favorite drama actor.

"Yeon-ah, Can I ask you something?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Did you have a sister?" Yeon froze hearing the question. I noticed how her mood dropped.

"Forget it. I didn't ask anything." I tried to change the topic.

"No! No! You should know it." She said.

"I had a sister and she's Jungkook's twin. That's why treats you the worst. He thinks that you'll take her position in our life." She said with a sad look.

So that's why he's always mean to me.

"We were coming back from a family dinner." She started and took a deep breath and continued.

"The boys and dad were in the same car while the 3 year old me, my mother and sister were in another car."

"Dad and the boys were a bit ahead of us because we stopped by to get some groceries. My mom didn't like to bother the maids all the time so she chose to do it herself sometimes." She smiled probably thinking about her mother. She seems like a nice woman.

"We bought the stuff and I was playing with my stuff toy when a few cars surrounded us." She clenched her fist.

"My mom managed to hide me between the grocery bags but those men barged in our car and took my sister and mom away."

"After taking them, they didn't realise that there was a scared toddler inside the car so they threw the car off a cliff and went away." I gasped. She really went through alot at such a young age.

"When dad realised that we were late he sent his men to look for us and that's when he realised that his wife and daughter got kidnapped."

"What about you? How did you survive?" I asked her. There's no way she came back without a single wound after falling of a cliff.

She gave me a bitter smile, "I was severely injured. Lucky for me, A passer saw the car falling and immediately called an ambulance. I barely managed to survive. It was a miracle that I was still breathing by the time we reached the hospital."

"And your mother and sister?" I asked.

"Mom's body was found in a factory, burnt." I gasped.

"Her face was completely messed up. We had to do a DNA test to identify her ." She said and secretly wiping a tear.

"And my sister, the others think she is dead because Mom was found dead. But I never thought like that. I know she is alive and one day I will find her." She said with determination in her voice looking at me.

"I hope you find her one day!" I said smiling at her.

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you like the chapter!

It's the beginning of a love triangle! What d'you think would happen?

Vote and comment!