part 36

Author POV:

*Gunshot*

*Gunshot*

*Gunshot*

Yeon's eyes automatically closed, waiting for the pain to hit her. She knew she won't be able to dodge the bullets.

She gasped at the sudden contact but it wasn't the pain she had anticipated.

Someone had hugged her.

She opened her eyes and saw Eunwoo.

Cha Eunwoo had taken 3 bullets to protect Yeon.

Eunwoo released an airy gasp and looked at her with a small smile, relieved to have been able to save her.

Yeon felt her whole body go numb. She couldn't process what had just happened.

She looked at her hands which were covered with his blood and that's when she got back to her senses.

"Eunwoo-ah, Don't worry, you'll be fine okay?" She said while caressing his cheeks and laid him down, he was already unconscious.

She glared at the bastard who shot him and her blood boiled at the sight of the man laughing.

Her eyes turned dark and it was like everyone in the hall could sense the dark energy forming around her.

She would kill if she had to, She didn't care if her sister was watching her or not but she would make that bastard regret his existence.

She took a vase that was near her and charged at him.

Jumping on a table, she did a flying kick on his chest making him fall across the room, breaking a few ribs of his.

She wasn't Yeon anymore she was now the mafia everyone feared.

The man somehow managed to stand up while clutching his ribcage in pain. Yeon took big steps towards him like he was the prey and she was the deadly predator ready to tear him into shreds.

She smashed the vase on his head making the guy's head bleed and fall on the ground again.

She threw the broken vase away and started mercilessly punching the guy. 

His jaw and nose broken, teeth falling out, black eye. The man's face was covered in blood.

"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING HURT HIM, YOU BASTARD?! I'll KILL YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM!!" She yelled furiously and continued to punch him while her tears effortlessly fell.

She felt someone pull her away from the now half-dead man.

"Fucking leave me!! I'll kill him!" She yelled while struggling to leave whoever was holding her.

"Yeon control yourself! What's more important taking his life or saving Eunwoo?!" She heard Jungkook yell.

She stopped moving around when she heard the word 'Eunwoo'.

"Eunwoo? We should take him to the hospital." She started whispering things like an insane girl and ran to the guy and saw her brother, Jin stop him from bleeding out.

They entered the hospital and Eunwoo was taken to the emergency room. During the whole car ride, Yeon was crying her eyes out and blaming herself. 

The boys tried their best to comfort their sister but it was of no use. She wasn't going to stop blaming herself anytime soon and boys knew it too.

They knew Yeon was extremely sensitive when it comes to her loved ones. Being in the mafia you would frequently get hurt and Yeon would always freak out even if they just got a small knife wound and Eunwoo took 3 bullets for her then she would definitely blame herself.

Yeon was crouching down on the floor next to the ER where Eunwoo was taken to. Soon, Mrs. Cha also arrived and was heartbroken to hear about her son's condition.

The Kim boys looked at their sister who was crying. It was late and they were all covered in blood. They decided to leave after informing Mr. and Mrs. Cha. They knew Yeon would only yell at them if they asked her to come home so they didn't bother asking her.

It had been over 6 hours since Eunwoo was taken in. It was nearly 2 in the morning. Mr. and Mrs. Cha were already asleep. Yeon was exhausted by all the crying and fighting but she didn't even take a nap for a second. She couldn't, not after knowing that her best friend and crush was being operated on because of her. 

She didn't move from her position, she was still crouched down on the floor with her head on her knees waiting for the doctors to come out.

On queue, She heard the ER door open and a doctor step out. She stood up and looked at the doctor to know about Eunwoo's condition.

"Doctor is he fine?" She asked desperately.

The doctor looked at her, "Don't worry. He's out of danger. The bullets weren't in a vital spot but we found poison in his body. The poison spread in his body making him faint." He said making the widened her eyes in surprise and shock.

"We think it's from the bullets. We have managed to remove the poison but his body needs to fight the remaining of it so it will take a few days for him to wake up but he's out of danger. He'll be shifted to a ward soon" Yeon nodded and gratefully bowed towards the doctor and left.

She sighed in relief, at least he was safe now but who was the one who caused the attack and had bullets with poison in it?

She looked towards the couple. Mr. Cha was sleeping while his hands folded over his chest and Mrs. Cha was sleeping on his lap.

Yeon looked at the two with guilt and made her way towards the nurse's office.

She knocked on the door and waited. The door opened and revealed a nurse who bowed at the sight of her. Of course, because the hospital belonged to her family.

"Please don't bow down to me. I don't deserve it." Yeon said with an emotionless tone making the nurse widened her eyes.

"Doy you perhaps have 2 blankets I could borrow?" She asked the nurse who nodded and got 2 blankets from inside.

"Thank you." She bowed and left.

She took the blankets and covered Eunwoo's parents with them and sat on the floor again.

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment!