part 59

3 years later-

The Kim siblings, Jungkook, Jungmi, Jimin, and Taehyung walked through their school hallways with their expensive clothes. Eunwoo was also with them.

3 years had passed since Yeon's death. After confirming that the body belonged to Yeon, they held a funeral for her.

They knew that Yeon didn't suicide. She would never do that. Yeon was strong inside-out and nothing could ever get her to the point where she'll think of suicide.

If she died then the cause would be anything other than suicide and the Kims did everything to know more about her death but they found absolutely nothing. Not a single clue was left behind.

Everyone was devastated by the news of her death. 

The Kims cried for months. Their pillows knew how much they suffered from their little girl's death. They realized that Yeon was always there for them when they were sad but who would be there when she was no longer with them?

During these years Eunwoo suffered a lot. The death of his first love, best friend, and partner hit him hard. Jungmi and Eunwoo got to know each other better than before and now they were best friends.

Jungmi got a boyfriend a few months back and that was none other than Yugyeom of Got7.

Got7 left the mafia world after they got their revenge after killing Hades.

They and the Kim boys became good friends just like Yeon wanted. They all now worked in the Kim's company.

"Eunwoo Oppa?" Eunwoo nonchalantly turned to see a girl putting her hair behind her ear being shy.

"Yes?"

"Oppa I like you! Will you go on a date with me?" The girl asked shyly and put a box of chocolates in front of him.

"No." Eunwoo simply said and walked away from there leaving the girl be a crying mess.

'She's the complete opposite of Yeon. She never combed her hair once properly.' He thought and chuckled sadly.

The other boys followed him not giving a glance towards the crying girl but Jungmi gave her a look of pity and followed them.

"How could he just walk away like that?! That bastard!"

"If he wasn't strong I would have punched that pretty face of his!" 

The girl's friends tried to cheer up their heartbroken friend. The girl was crying a river while her friends kept taunting the guy.

"I told you not to confess to him." Another friend said with a look of pity.

"Yah! Are you on her or his side!?" Her furious friend asked the girl.

The girl sighed, "You don't know anything. Eunwoo only loved one person and we all know it. If you went to high school here then you'd know what I'm talking about."