part 24

Today is an important day. Why? Because today Yeon will reveal something.

And today was also Jungkook's birthday though, he doesn't like celebrating it, Yeon always prepares a small party for him.

"Dad!" Yeon exclaimed as she saw her father leaving. The said man stopped and looked at his daughter.

"You both aren't going anywhere today! You'll stay home and that's final!" She said with her hands on her waist with a stern expression.

"Why? I need to go to the company and so does Jiwoo." Mr. Kim protested looking at his wife who simply nodded with a confused expression.

"I don't care! Today is Jungkook Oppa's birthday and you both will stay here! I've already told your secretaries that you won't come today!"

"But-" He again tried protesting but the girl cut him off.

"No buts. I don't know anything. I don't care. If I get to know that you stepped outside the house today, You'll stay outside and I don't care you're the owner of this house!" She said with a strict expression.

"Okay?" She switched to a sweet smile in less than a second and asked with the 'okay' sign making both the older ones nod slowly.

"Very good! Now go change go, go!" She said pushing both of them towards the stairs as this all happened in front of the door.

"Sometimes, I wonder who's the parent me or Yeon?" Mr. Kim said looking at his wife when the girl left. Jiwoo chuckled and patted his shoulder.

Timeskip~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JUNGKOOKIE!" The whole Kim family sang with a cake while the birthday boy had a small smile.

"Present time! I bet this year I'll win!" Taehyung yelled in excitement. The siblings always competed who could give the birthday person the best gift.

"Nah, I'll win!" Jimin said shoving Jungkook his present. He opened it and gasped.

"Hyung! You bought me an iron man figurine!"

Yeon just sat in a corner and smiled seeing them. She knew she'll win but she stayed quiet seeing them be so happy.

All the boys were done giving their gifts and looked at Yeon who was simply sitting there.

"No way! Did you forget to buy a gift for him? That's impossible!" Jimin said with a gasp.

Yeon chuckled and stood up.

"You seem too confident that you'll win but sorry, not sorry. I'll win no doubt." She said with a confident smirk.

She went to Sol Mi and pushed her to Jungkook.

Everyone in the room looked at Yeon with a confused look except Sol Mi who knew what's happening.

"She's your gift!" She said making everyone even more confused than they already were. She smiled and took out a file from where she was sitting.

"Let the eldest see it first!." She said and gave the file to her father.

He took the file and looked at it for a few seconds before opening it. As soon as he opened it he gasped making his wife also look at the file, even she gasped and covered her mouth.

By now all the boys were shocked, curious, and concerned seeing their father cry.

Jin took the file from them and soon his eyes were also filled with tears. Jimin and Yoongi also had the same reaction and now everyone was crying except Jungkook since didn't get the chance to read the file.

Yeon took the file from them and gave it to Jungkook. The guy choked on his tears and hugged his sister. Sol Mi.

The file had a DNA report of Yeon and Sol Mi and it proved that they were biological sisters making her the lost Kim. Jungkook's twin sister. Kim Jungmi.

They all cried in happiness. They all finally reunited after over 12 years. How?

Flashback:

Yeon POV:

The day when Sol Mi met the Kim's

We went downstairs and saw our soon-to-be stepmother and step-sister. The boys started introduced themselves but I noticed something about her.

The day when Sol Mi was bullied (part 11)

I went to Sol Mi's room with the ointment for her wounds. I entered the room and saw her sleeping.

I kept the ointment at the nightstand and looked at her sleeping. She really reminds me of my sister.

She was sleeping peacefully and I guess a simple test won't hurt, right?

So, I took a strand few strands of her hair and left the room.

A few days later

I had sent mine and Unnie's hair samples to the lab now the results are here.

She is my sister..

The day Yeon told her about her past (part 13)

I told her about our past. I thought since she was my sister she should know what happened to us whether she remembers us or not.

"Yeon-ah, since you told me about your past it's not fair if I don't tell you about mine's too," Unnie said.

"I'm not my mom's biological daughter.....

She found me terribly injured when I was nearly 5 or something. I don't remember about my past or anything about myself so that's why she took care of me..."

Today morning

Yeon took a deep breath and entered Sol Mi's room. The older girl smiled seeing her but the girl was really nervous.

She doesn't know how she'll take in the news.

The younger girl took a deep breath and started, "Unnie, you remember my sister right?" The asked and the girl nodded.

Yeon gulped and continued, "So, I found her."

"What?! Really! I'm so happy for you all!" She said with a huge smile.

"I was shocked to know that she was my sister all along." I said with a smile looking at her.

"What? Do I know her?" Unnie said with a shocked look.

I smiled and nodded, "Wanna know who she is?" Sol Mi nodded.

I nervously gave her the file and she opened it making her gasp.

"A-are you sure the r-report is right?" She said with tears in her eyes.

I nodded with no hesitation.

Tears started brimming around my eyes.

"Unnie, you are my sister, Jungmi."

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Did you think that Sol Mi was the long-lost sister?

Vote and comment!