part 43

Author POV:

2 days had passed since Yeon left the mansion and she has been staying at Eunwoo's place since. She made sure that her family didn't know that she was at his place. 

Eunwoo took care of her the whole day yesterday, and now her fever had gone down and she felt much better than before. 

Today, Eunwoo had to go to school but the said guy wanted to stay home.

Yeon somehow managed to convince him to go to school as her brothers may get suspicious if he skipped school for no apparent reason.

So now the two were having breakfast.

"Are you sure you can stay alone? You're still sick." Eunwoo asked the girl in front of him, concerned

Yeon smiled and nodded, "I'm fine. I won't drop dead so don't worry."

"But how could they say something so mean to you?! Do they even know that you're such an angel?! " The guy exclaimed furiously while thinking about her brothers and father.

"Well, at least they understood that they shouldn't have said something like that."

"And you young man should actually learn how to cook instead of eating takeouts all the time!" She said with a glare while pointing at the many takeout boxes that were kept beside the trash can.

"Yah! It's not like I don't try! I just can't cook!" The guy said with an innocent look making her internally melt.

"Since I'll be staying here for a few more days how about I teach you to cook?" She suggested with a smile.

"Teach me how to cook?" He asked with an uncertain look.

"So, Cha Eunwoo get ready for your first cooking class today!"

"Eunwoo-ah not like that. You have to cut them into small pieces so they can cook faster."

"There's an eggshell in there!"

"That's too much oil!"

"Mix it slowly! It's just some vegetables!"

"Add the oil after the pan heats up!"

After Eunwoo came from school, Yeon wanted Eunwoo to cook dinner so that he could learn and practice but she didn't expect the guy to be this bad.

After 2 hours, Eunwoo with a lot of help from Yeon finally made some fried rice and egg rolls.

"They don't look bad, should taste good as well," Eunwoo said with a proud look while the girl smiled and nodded.

They both took a bite and Eunwoo immediately spit out his food.

"Why is the fried rice so salty?!" He exclaimed with a disgusted look and looked at Yeon who was eating the fried rice.

"Yah! Yah! Why the hell are you eating that?!"

She looked at the guy and said, "Because you made it." And started eating again.

"Don't eat that. It's too salty." Eunwoo said softly.

Yeon smiled and shook her head, "This the first time you ever made something for me to eat and I saw how much effort you put into it so how can I just throw your hard work away?" She said with a playful glare.

Eunwoo could feel his heart beating faster than it already was. 

The food tasted so bad yet she didn't complain and was eating it without any hesitation. He felt like giving her brothers another punch in the face for calling an angel a monster as he had already done previously that day.

Yeon took an egg roll and nodded in approval, "Ah Eunwoo-ah! The egg rolls are amazing! You did well!" She said and patted his head with a proud smile, "You'll be a good cook if you work harder!"

"You just never miss the chance to make my heart flutter, do you?" Eunwoo said loud enough to make sure she heard it. The girl looked at him with wide eyes and he leaned forward to peck cheek.

"I'll work even harder from now!" Eunwoo said with a determined look making Yeon break out of her thoughts and nod her head with a smile and they both started eating again.

'Eunwoo never was the touchy type so why is he suddenly giving me random kisses? It's just a friendly gesture Yeon! He doesn't like you! Your sister likes him and there's no way he would like you!'

Only if she knew that she had already captured his heart a very long time ago.

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment!