part 60

The boys were in their car which was parked in front of the cafe. They wanted to see Yeon, they had already confirmed that that girl was their sister.

How often do people have the same name, face, voice, and the fact that this person also skipped grades like Yeon? Not often right?

The boys were inside their car. The tinted glasses making it look as though no one was inside, impatiently waiting for Yeon to return.

"Yeon is turning 20 this year." Yoongi said with a soft smile.

"Time sure does fly fast." Namjoon said and chuckled.

Jungkook was looking around with a smile but it immediately faded when he saw Mrs. Yoon being held by a buff man.

"Guys?" Everyone looked at Jungkook and saw what he was pointing at but before they could help the woman, someone already did. And that was none other than Kim Yeon.

The said girl entered the cafe with 2 bags and a lollipop in her mouth completely unaware of what was happening inside.

The sight of Mrs. Yoon being held by her collar made her stop in her tracks. 

She took out the egg cartons inside the bag kept them on a table and without wasting another second, she swung the heavy bag of groceries hitting the man's head making him fall.

Yeon held his hair and made him look at her, "You messed up with the wrong person old man."

The man who was a gangster took out his knife ready to stab Yeon but the girl held his hand right before he could hurt her.

She easily took the knife from him and skillfully played with it using her fingers, "Wah! We got a nice knife here. Should I used this to cut cakes or you?" She asked with her sinister smile and dark eyes making shivers run down the man's spine.

"What should I do? Maybe I should cut you instead." She said with a childish smile and took a step forward making the man crawl back.

She sighed in boredom and threw the knife between the man's legs, just above his crotch. The knife struck the wooden floor.

Holding the man by his hair, she dragged him outside the cafe and threw him inside the trash can, right beside the Kim boys car.

"THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG TO! TRASH!!" She yelled and kicked his butt making the man fall deeper into the trash can.

Yeon dusted her hands with a smile and rushed inside the cafe and examined Mrs. Yoon, "Halmeoni are you fine?! Should I break his bones?" She said and cracked her fingers with a threatening look.

"Aigoo! I'm fine but you didn't have to throw him in the trash!"

"What d'you mean?! Trash should be thrown in the trash can otherwise our environment will be dirty!" 

"That is our sister."