part 40

One by one everybody in the Kim family entered the dining room for breakfast.

"YO!! WASSUP!! HOW'S EVERYONE DOIN'?!" Yeon cheerfully yelled making everyone look at her.

She did a little happy dance not caring that her father and stepmother were watching her all the time.

"Guess who's back in action?" She said while putting an arm around Jungkook and cheekily grinned.

"Ma' best man's up bitches! That idiot finally woke up!!" She said making Jungkook abruptly stand up with a big smile.

"Really?!"

"Hell yeah!!" They two did a weird dance and started jumping over all over the place while yelling like kids.

The others laughed at their silly behavior.

"No wonder she was yelling earlier." Namjoon said to Seokjin who was beside him.

"Hyung! I'm not going to school today." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Young man, you'll be going to school today. Meet Eunwoo after school." Seokjin sternly said making the guy whine.

"That's not fair! Yeon didn't even go to school this whole time!"

"At least she gets good grades unlike you." Seokjin said with a smirk making the guy pout.

"Heard that?" Yeon nudged Jungkook's elbow with a smirk while he shot her a glare.

"Finally the house is loud and crazy." Yoongi said with a small smile seeing his little sister fight with Jungkook.

"Hell yeah!!"

"Yah! That's not fair!"

The boys and Jungmi were outside Eunwoo's hospital room and heard yelling from inside. They opened the door to see Eunwoo and Yeon gaming.

"Dude you kicked me!!"

"You were screaming like a crazy bitch!"

"Fuck you!"

"Would you like to do the honors?" Eunwoo said with a smirk making Yeon go red.

"Ewww!! You jerk! Pervert! and asshole of a best friend! How can you corrupt my innocent mind like this?!" She yelled and hit Eunwoo with a cushion but making sure he wasn't getting hurt on his wounds.

"Yeon, you watch half-naked men." Jungkook said making the two look behind and saw the others.

"Hey! At least they are just half-naked and it's not like you don't walk around the house with  just boxers on!"

"Like I said last time, we are your brothers!"

Yeon scoffed and let the boys greet Eunwoo.

"Yah! I'm hungry." Eunwoo looked at Yeon. The girl took a bowl and poured some chicken soup in it and gave it to the boy.

"Feed me." Eunwoo pleaded with puppy eyes making Yeon cringe on the outside but her insides did melt a bit.

"Can't you have it yourself?"

"Won't you feed your cute and handsome best friend when he's hurt?" He asked with an offended face making her sigh and feed him.

Jungkook looked at Eunwoo with a smirk and the guy sent him a wink but they didn't realize that Jungmi was watching them all along. 

"I'm sick of having soup. Get me something else!"

"You're supposed to be on a liquid diet this weak! You can only have this soup for now or d'you want ice cream?"

Eunwoo nodded with a big smile. Yeon went to the bag that she bought and took a tub of ice cream and gave it to the guy with a spoon.

He opened it and soon looked at Yeon with a disgusted face.

"Why the fuck is it melted and not cold at all?! Weren't you the only one who said that having melted ice cream is a crime?!"

"You're on a liquid diet and you can have ice cream only if it's at room temperature!"

"Argh! Feed me!"

"Little bitch." Yeon silently mumbled and started feeding him until her phone rang.

"Gotta take this. Unnie can you please feed the baby?" She said with a small smile and handed the tub to Jungmi and left the room.

Jungmi shyly went to Eunwoo and took a spoon full to feed him but Eunwoo took the tub from her and started feeding himself.

"It's okay I'll have it by myself now. Thanks."

Jungmi faked a smile and nodded.

"Finally started behaving like an 18-year-old are we?" Yeon said when she saw Eunwoo eating the ice cream by himself.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

"Damn, the baby seems moody." The girl said with a teasing smile.

"Shut up."

Eunwoo stayed in the hospital for 2 more weeks. He soon came to school and everything went back to normal but they didn't know that things were going to get far from normal.

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment!