part 21

Yeon entered Kim's Mansion and was greeted with a worried Mrs. Choi.

"Hello!" She greeted and raised her hand but didn't wave.

Mrs. Choi slapped her hand away and looked at her with an angry expression.

"Where were you?! You didn't even inform us where you were! Do you how worried I was!? " The old lady said while twisting the girl's ear.

The little girl winced in pain.

"Ow! ow! I'm sorry! I had some important work to do."

The woman left the girl's ear and looked at her with a stern expression. 

"You should've called and informed me then!"

Yeon sheepishly grinned and scratched her hair.

"I forgot ah-"

She nearly fell with the impact the person put on her. She looked down at the person and saw Sol Mi.

"I was so worried when you left," She mumbled still hugging her. Yeon slowly patted her back.

She was really disappointed in Sol Mi, though she didn't know Eunwoo as well as her, She should've had the slightest bit of trust in him after all she like him, but how long can she stay angry at her sister? 

Yeon knew that she didn't do that on purpose, She was just manipulated by that picture.

Timeskip~

The next day Eunwoo was greeted with all his fangirls at the entrance some apologizing for not trusting him and some lying that they knew he wouldn't such a thing.

"Fake bitches." Yeon mumbled loud enough for Eunwoo to hear. He just smiled and patted her hair indirectly telling her that he knew it.

Junwoo and his gang? Well, Nobody can live peacefully after hurting Yeon's loved ones and she made sure he won't as well. She made sure they left Seoul and won't be back.

Another Timeskip~

Over a week had passed and the Kim boys were back from Busan. They all heard about what happened when they weren't there and were happy that Yeon was there to prove Eunwoo innocent. 

It was Sunday afternoon now and Yeon had her headphones on and was dancing like a drunk woman in her pajamas. It was past breakfast time but who cares it's Sunday so her brothers let her sleep.

She was on her way downstairs for breakfast more like brunch. Of course, while dancing and singing to the song.

She was singing 'Bang bang bang by BigBang' and hitting the vocals while dancing to the drunk choreography.

She was dancing and singing like an idiot not realizing that many pairs of eyes were looking at her. 

Some were her brothers in the living room totally not shocked with Yeon's drunk dance and some shocked seeing her dancing while the others were trying their best not to laugh.

The clueless girl entered the kitchen and bought some cereal and now she wasn't dancing but she definitely was singing and moving her body to the rhythm.

She was on her way to her room when she noticed her brothers in the living room.

"AYO! What's up my brothers!" She said not aware of the 2 other people present in the room.

She greeted the others as well and she saw something making her choke on her cereal.

Her father and stepmother on the couch with a huge smile. The girl harshly coughed while hitting her chest and stood up straight.

"When did you both come back? I thought you had another 2 weeks till you were back." She said with a nervous smile.

"We came back earlier because we missed you all and I must say you dance and sing very well Yeonie!" Mr. Kim said with a big smile.

The girl could feel her soul leaving her body while the others in the room filled the room with laughter. The girl nodded. She looked down feeling embarrassed.

"Excuse me for what I'm about to do." She said and bowed as an apology and glared at her brothers.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT THEY WERE BACK YOU IDIOTS!?" The girl yelled and chased after the 7 boys who were running around the room before their sister skins them alive.

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

I wanted to write something funny so I hope you like this!

Vote and comment!