part 65

A month later-

Over a month and a half passed and Eunwoo was still in Gwangju.

Yeon was scared that she might lose control and tell Eunwoo everything and drag him into her mess and she didn't want that.

She solves her problems on her own, though 4 years had passed but she won't give up.

And until then she remains dead to the others except those who now know that she's alive.

Eunwoo was doing everything he could to break down the walls she created but no matter what he did, she never let her guard down and the guy was getting frustrated.

"Yeonie?" He called out to the girl who was walking in front of him. She hummed in reply and continued walking in front of him.

"Why don't you accept me?" Eunwoo sadly mumbled.

"It's been 3 years since I confessed and I know you love me back then why can't you just stop being stubborn and not suffer alone like you always do? I can help you, your brothers can help you, why don't you just let us in?" He said loudly making the girl stop and clench her fist.

He took big steps towards her and pushed Yeon to the wall near them and bought his face closer to hers.

The startled girl looked at him wide eyed, her heart hammering in her chest.

His face was just a few inches away from hers looking at her with a dark aura, but his eyes held the love he had for her.

"You make a choice right now. You want me or not, I'll respect your decision and leave if that's what you want." Eunwoo sternly said and looked at Yeon.

"You'll give up?" She whispered and the guy nodded with a blank expression.

'He'll give up on me, that's exactly what I wanted...right?'

They stayed like that for a few minutes.

Eunwoo slowed left her hands that he had pinned above her head and turned around to leave.

He could feel his heart crack as he spoke, "I'll leav-"

But before he could complete his sentence,  a force pulled him and a pair of soft lips crashed on his.

A tear rolled down Yeon's cheek as she felt him kiss her back.

Eunwoo held her neck and deepened the kiss and smiled.

'Plan successful.' He thought. 

He never decided to give up on her, he had 3 years to do so but he didn't, he couldn't and now that he found her alive, he will not let her go anymore.

They both separated out of breath. Eunwoo wiped the tears that left from Yeon's eyes.

"P-please don't l-leave me. I-I'm sorry." She said through her sobs. 

Eunwoo felt his heartache seeing the strongest girl in front of him be so vulnerable and weak. Her sobs were loud and painful for him to bear.

He pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her forehead, "I won't leave you." 

His finger were in her hair massaging her scalp helping her calm down.

He broke the hug and cupped her face softly with his hands and wiped her remaining tears with his thumb and smiled at her.

"I promise I will never leave you now please don't cry. You look like a little piggy."

Yeon punched his chest with her small fists.

"Ow! Damn those wrists are still strong!" He said and rubbed his chest where she punched him.

"That's what you get for making fun of me!" The girl said and sniffed.

Eunwoo smiled and interlocked his fingers with hers and walked with her and entered the apartment.

"Go freshen up. I'll wait for you." He said and pushed her in her room.

Yeon showered and came out of her room and saw Eunwoo in the kitchen making dinner.

"You're here! The rice will be done in a few minutes and then we can have dinner." He said with a smile.

"Why did you make dinner? I could've just made some myself." She asked and smiled seeing Eunwoo plate all the side dishes. The guy just smiled.

"I'll change and come."

"You improved a lot huh? Back then you could barely boil water without burning yourself." The girl said tasting the food he made.

"I practiced a lot since you wanted me to eat properly."

Yeon looked at the guy with sadness, "Aren't you angry that I faked my death and let you all suffer?"

Eunwoo smiled softly, "I wasn't angry. I was hurt because you didn't tell me what you were going through and chose to suffer alone. Again. The boys were angry at first too but they know you won't do anything like this without a proper reason."

"I'm sorry." She whispered looking down at her feet.

"Hey, we know you weren't doing this on purpose."

"Now open your mouth!" He took a piece of chicken and kept it near Yeon's mouth. She looked at him weirdly, "I can eat by myself."

"A boyfriend should feed his girlfriend okay! Now open your mouth!"

"G-girlfriend?" The girl was beet red at the new title. She didn't realise her mouth was hanging open until he stuffed her mouth with food.

"Yes! You're my girlfriend from now on!" He said with a smirk teasing her red cheeks.

The girl covered her mouth trying to hide the smile on her face.

**********

Thank you for reading!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment!