Rest in Between Challenges Part 3

A/N, Before you Proceed:

This chapter does contain NSFW, (gotta feed the kids :3) but it isn't too important to the plot. It will be brought up later, but the details are not necessary. Also, the smut is placing you as female, but if you are not you can ignore the whole bra part :3

~

You woke up with a loud yawn, you were glad you could get some beauty sleep for once. You got dressed, put on some deodorant, brushed your hair and headed out for the day.

You remembered the deal you made last night, you intended to make sure everyone except Leshawna and Gwen thought you guys were actually dating, including Cody. Especially Cody.

You found your way to Duncan, and wrapped your arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arm around your waist before whispering, "Are you sure this is going to work?"

"Completely sure," You whispered back. There was going to be some feelings-free hookups going on between you two, because that would make it more convincing.

You moved one of your arms up to his hair and ruffled it a bit, but not enough to mess up his signature mohawk.

You two were really putting on a show, but if he wanted Courtney to get really jealous you would have to be more convincing.

He asked if he could make out with you, to which you responded with a short nod. His lips were surprisingly soft, like he actually took care of them which shocked you. And his breathe didn't stink.

However, this was your first kiss, technically. You were a bit sad to be losing it to anyone but Cody, but it was whatever. If it would get you to your end goals you were willing to do it.

He pulled away after a few minutes, and motioned his head towards the nearby forest. You grinned, and nodded. You both "snuck" off to the forest. Even though this was supposed to be a fake relationship, it had to be believable. It had to be somewhat real for it to seem real.

He looked at you in the eyes, "This whole friends with benefits thing is strange but.. Are you sure you're ready for this? If you're not ready, that's okay," He said. You were surprised a guy like him even cared about consent.

"I'm ready," You said, you sounded sure about this. Whatever, he's pretty hot. I mean, You are losing your virginity, but at least it's to someone hot.

"You do have a condom, right?" You asked before doing anything else.

"Of course, I always keep them on me," He said, with a shrug as he pulled his pants down, before turning back to you, "Strip. The condom is for later."

You took off your shirt, but left your bra on, "Awww, but I wanted you to take my clothes off for me.." You said in a forced whiney voice.

He only responded by rolling his eyes, before saying, "You're so needy, but whatever. As you wish," He took off your clothes for you and stared you down.

You blushed a bit. You felt exposed, especially with him staring at you the way he was. He placed a cold hand on your back, sending a shiver down your spine, and then pulled you closer. You looked down. It was big.

He pushed you down to your knees, but made sure he wasn't hurting you. He looked at you expectantly, not wanting to have to order your through all of this.

You kissed down his length, before taking the tip into your mouth. You stroked the rest with your hands, moving your tongue around as you suckled the top. You knew for a fact you wouldn't be able to take all of it in your mouth, but you tried to fit as much as you could.

He let out a satisfied groan, which caused you to keep doing what you were doing, unless he said differently. He ran his fingers through your hair, before pulling it a bit. You choked, and he shoved your head down more.

You gagged a bit, but since it wasn't unbearable you kept going until. He let out a louder moan, before a thick liquid oozed into your throat. You swallowed, and released him from your mouth. You looked at him, not sure what to do next.

"Is this your first time?" He asked as you looked at him with pleading eyes. You nodded, looking away. He sighed quietly, before picking you up.

He picked you up so effortlessly, you were amazed. He sat down on a nearby tree-stump, slid the condom on, and gently began to place you on his dick. He was slow and careful with you, making sure you weren't in too much pain or uncomfort.

You winced in pain as he slowly slid you down, "Is this alright?" He asked, trying to see if you were in lasting pain or anything.

"Yea.. Just... Be gentle, okay?" You said as you wrapped your legs around him, holding your hands in his hair.

"Let me know if you want me to pick up the pace," He said with a groan as you took in his entire length. He slowly began to thrust into you, which was met with breathy moans from you, which only turned him on more. He sped up a bit, and you moaned louder. He placed a hand over your mouth, because you were being way too loud.

You huffed, "F..faster, please.." He did as you said, and it was met with muffled moans from you. He kept going. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and before you knew it you had came. But he kept going and going until you came again.

By the time you were both finished you were covered in sweat, and panting heavily. He picked you up once more, and began to dress you. You felt weak, and tired, and he could tell. How caring.. He carried you back to your cabin after you were fully dressed and set you down on your bed, before heading to the showers to clean himself off

A/N: sorry if this was bad idk how sex works tbh :p