A Talk

You walked back over to the group of people who were still awake, tears stinging in your eyes. You looked for Gwen, your biggest comfort on the island. You couldn't be mad at her, it wasn't her fault he liked her, and the feelings were unrequited. You flipped down onto the log stool next to her. She turned her attention away from Courtney for a moment, looking at you with concern.

"Hey, (y/n), what's the matter? Did something happen?" Gwen said, genuinely, but groggily. She placed a comforting hand on your shoulder.

You began to talk through hiccups and sniffles, "He.. tried to use me as a rebound! I can't believe this! He sounded so genuine when he said he wanted my attention and affection be all on him!" You clenched your hand into an angry fist, "Even worse, we... hooked up! And then he told me 'well you kind of look like Gwen, so..'" You mimicked his voice, your sadness turning to anger.

Gwen frowned, and rubbed your shoulder gently, "Oh, dear, I'm so sorry. I guess he really couldn't handle the fact that sometimes people aren't interested in him. He's such a little incel," She tried to comfort you, but honestly it didn't help that much.

You sobbed into her arms, as she pet the top of your head sympathetically.

Confessional

"I really hope there wasn't any cameras on me, then," You muttered, looking at your nails and then back at the camera, "There wasn't, right? That would be.. really humiliating. I just want to get voted off, at this point.."

"Why was she so hurt about being a rebound? I thought she liked me?" Cody sounded and looked genuinely confused. Was he actually such an idiot?

-

You awoke suddenly, still leaning against Gwen. She was still wide awake, though. It was her and Duncan remaining.

"Yo, I gotta take a leak!" Duncan said, in his normal, annoyed voice.

"Only if a camera man comes with you~!" Chris grinned evilly. God, did anyone actually like Chris? How is this shit legal?

"Fine, but stay out of the stall!" Duncan groaned, slipping away to the bathroom.