Intro

Hello!

As usual, here's your little run down on what's going on.

I wanted to let you know that I am open to constructive criticism, corrections on any mistakes, and ideas/things you want to see in the story!

But, hate is in no way tolerated. Hate will 100% be blocked and that includes homophobia, racism, ableism etc. even though none of that should be brought up in my story.

Also, I've been asked before what my uploading schedule is and I honestly don't know. I write whenever I feel like it and at least try to get out a chapter a day. If I'm busy or just can't make that possible, I hope you understand.

Author's Boundaries

1. I am 100% uncomfortable with inappropriate comments that disrespect the cc's boundaries!!! So if you make an inappropriate joke or anything of the sort that goes against anyone's boundaries, you will be muted and no longer able to comment!

2. You can refer to me as Red, Author, Adrednaline, anything tbh as long as it's not out of pocket.

3. Making fanart for my stories is allowed and appreciated! If you make it, DM me and I'll let you know how you can send it to me <3

4. And obviously, do not steal my content. You are allowed to use ideas but you either have to change them up to make them your own or credit me!

!!! DISCLAIMER !!!

This story contains absolutely no smut/NSFW. Ranboo is a minor and openly uncomfortable with it. I have made sure that nothing I write about goes against his boundaries. If he decides that he isn't okay with safe-for-work stories, this will be taken down out of respect.

Also, keep in mind that this is just a wattpad story. If any information is incorrect or unrealistic, just leave it be and don't hate.

And without further adieu, I present...

Dear Diary

Enjoy!