Chapter Forty-Two

(Rocky's POV)

I unsheathed my Keyblade as I saw Ursula. She had Heartless surrounding her. Shadows and Neoshadows that resembled some type of aquatic animal. I felt my body tense as I did a quick head count of all the Heartless.

Impossible. Hundreds of Heartless, it seems like. How could she have created so many? Unless... She had help...
I scanned the surrounding land as I saw a person with darkness sutrounding him and I saw his face. I turned pale and tried swimming toward him, "Riku!!!" I called out. He turned away and disappeared.

I felt my heart tear in two as my brother disappeared. Ursula laughed, "Your brother let the darkness in, sweetheart. He's now a puppet," She smirked wickedly. "And so shall you." Wait, what did she say?
I turned pale as I comprehended those words and dodged the Heartless, killing them alongside Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I didn't see Ariel or Flounder so I hoped that they were hidden from Ursula.

I heard Ursula laugh and I nearly facepalmed myself. I turned quickly and saw Ariel and Flounder, trapped in Ursula's tentacles. "Hand over Roxanne, and the princess and the fish are free."

This is what we heroes have to do... I guess. I swam up a bit but Sora grabbed my arm quickly. "Rock. Don't do it," Sora said then dropped his voice to a whisper. "I lost you once. I don't wanna lose you again."

He is thinking of Agrabah. "Sora, don't worry. You'll find me again. Remember? The fruit." I reminded him and let myself out of his grasp.

I swam in front of Ursula, weaponless and looked at her, "First, let Ariel and Flounder free. Then you can take me as Prisoner." She snorted and looked at me, "And how do I know that you won't swim off right after I do this?"

I stared hard into her eyes, "Because I swear I won't." Ursula glared at me for a moment then let Ariel and Flounder go. I floated there, waiting for her to grab me. When I say I swear, I mean it. I felt Ursula grab me and laugh. I felt her lift me up and throw me in darkness, my body suddenly cold and I go unconcious.

(Sora's POV)

I couldn't stop her and now she is gone. Ursula laughed as I saw Rocky faded into darkness. My arm was extended like I was going to grab her hand. I felt my heart shatter to pieces again.

I saw another dark portal open and Riku was pushed out. Ursula grinned, "Your sister is stronger than you, Riku. So we did a little ahh..." She thought for a word sarcastically. "Exchange."

I felt my anger boil over and I swam over to her quickly with my Keyblade. Ursula left laughing before I could hit her. Donald and Goofy pushed me back as I tried hitting coral.

She's gone... She's gone...
I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt the tears roll down my cheeks. I collapsed on the ocean floor and put my face in my hands. Crying for the girl I truely loved.