Chapter Twenty-Five

(Rocky's POV)

   I walked in front of Sora and the others as we walked up the hidden spiral staircase. I looked around as the stairs ended and was stunned. Beautiful stained-glass windows were shown as I walked around. Sora held my hand as Donald and Goofy looked around as well.

   I noticed a broken hallway as I looked down. The broken part led to the front hall. Being a daredevil, I jumped down. Boy, That was my big mistake.

   Sora came down with me before Donald and Goofy came down. Shadows appeared quickly as Sora and I summoned our weapons. Donald summoned his staff and Goofy summoned his shield.

   We attacked the Heartless as Soldiers appeared next. Donald always had a Rage Mode when Soldiers appeared cause they always taunted him. Of course, He did indeed have a Rage Mode. "Thunder!" Donald said angrily. Remind me not to tick Donald off when he has his staff. I thought as two Soldiers disappeared and their Hearts floated up.

   The Heartless stopped attacking and they disappeared. That's when the biggest Soldier I've ever seen dropped down onto the battlefield.

   (Sora's POV)

   I lost hope when the really big Soldier dropped down. Rocky backed up a little. "What?! A Sergent?! Really!?" She said irritatedly. I knew this was bad news when I saw it's size then I knew this was gonna be really bad when she said that.

   Donald kept using Thunder and Thundera as we attacked the Sergent. Goofy used his shield to block when the Sergent spinned. Rocky kept jumping and hitting it's head but she got swatted away and hit the wall, which enraged me.

   I attacked more and that's when I heard Rocky speak, "Aero!" A swirling wind hit the Sergent and it froze for a little bit, buying us some time. I continued hitting it with Rocky and Goofy's help. Donald finally said a different spell, "Fira!"

   The Sergent burned and it finally stopped, a Heart floated up as it disappeared. Rocky and Goofy looked beat so Donald casted a healing spell, "Cura." I handed Goofy and Rocky each a small potion. They drank it and I could tell they felt better.

   We all desummoned our weapons as we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. A young woman looked at us and stopped at the base of the stairs. Her short brown hair was tied back with a tie. Her white and blue dress looked perfect.

   She looked at us, "Are those creatures gone?" She asked us scaredly. Rocky nodded as the woman sighed in relief. "Thank you, I knew Beast couldn't do it by himself." She said then she facepalmed herself. "Where are my manners? My name is Belle."