Chapter Forty-Six

(Rocky's POV)

I stayed by Kairi's sleeping side for an hour until Riku put a tense hand onto my shoulder. I looked up at him and I saw his expression. He was scared and really angry. "Rocky..." Riku said, "Run... Get away from here..." I looked at him shocked, "Why???"
"Just go... Now!" He said. Riku pushed me to the door and I stopped right there, "Give me a reason why!" I should've listened to Riku, his expression said everything.
I backed up as he threw his weight on the other door, "Go! Now!" I ran through the other door but someone pushed me back into the room with Riku.
I hissed and unsheathed my keyblade, but it burned my hand, "Ouch! Hot!" I dropped it and the keyblade disappeared. The person who pushed me back walked into the room, it was a hideous woman.
She had a cloak on, pitch black, a green aura surrounded her. All I knew that she was trouble. I glared but she slapped me, I fell back and felt something wet going down my cheek. I touched it with my hand and saw red liquid. Blood.
I heard Riku curse and I looked behind me. Riku was held by a big dog looking man. The woman finally noticed and smiled, "Pete, you can let Riku go." How did she know my brother???
Riku was about to tackle the woman, but winced as she snapped her fingers. I raced to his side, "Riku!" I glared daggers and she laughed, "Foolish girl, do you think you could challenge me? Maleficent?"
I growled and got ready when I heard Riku speak,."Rocky... Don't..." Too late, brother. She hurt you, I'm gonna get revenge. I ran to Maleficent and nearly tackled her but she hit me with her staff and I fell.
I hissed but she laughed again, "Poor Roxanne..." She smiled and struck her staff down. Black smoke came out and floated swiftly towards me. I tried moving away, but it was too fast. I yelped as it touched me and went inside me.
I twitched and screamed. I held my head in my hands and collapsed to my knees. All I felt was pain, darkness, and anger. I heard my brother yell at Maleficent and curse. She laughed as I blacked out, my body in Riku's arms.

(Riku's POV)

No... Rocky!
I cursed at Maleficent as Rocky collapsed in my arms. "What... Did you do to her, Maleficent?!" I yelled as I tried waking Rocky up. Maleficent smirked and laughed, "Just wait, Riku. You will see what has happened."
I felt Rocky get up, groaning and holding her head. I helped her up and grabbed her by her shoulders, "Sis! You okay?" I asked then I looked at her eyes and nearly had a heartattack.
They were crimsom red. I was shocked at her eye color, then it hit me. Maleficent was mind controling her, just like she did to me. I clenched my jaw as I glared daggers at Maleficent.
"Why, why did you do this to her?!" I asked angrily. Maleficent laughed coldly, "She has more power than you, thanks to that Keyblade of hers." She said and hit the floor with her staff again.
The smoke appeared out of my sister and covered her for a minute. When the smoke disappeared, I nearly had a heartattack. She wore a black organization coat. Like the one she use to wear.
Wait a minute, The Organization wasn't in the same league as Maleficent though... What is she playing at?
I stared at Rocky as she took her hood off, she had long black hair and bangs that covered one eye. She swiped her arm at her side and a keyblade appeared. It was black and full of darkness. Oblivion.
I backed up as I heard Maleficent, "Roxanne, attack." She said and I unsheathed my blade and deflected my own sister's blade.