Chapter Twenty-Seven

Dedicated to Emryldi

   (Rocky's POV)

   I reread the letter again to figure out the next world. Donald typed in the coordinates as Sora threw a bouncy ball against the wall. Goofy was reading when I blurted it out, "Halloween Town!" Sora, Donald and Goofy jumped. Sora looked puzzled, "Halloween Town? There is a world called that?" He asked.

   I nodded, "Yeah. They usually have the worse scares ever! But lately it's been going low. The inventor there doesn't have any good ideas." I explained. Donald looked at us, "Well, this world is far. About Forty-Eight Hours til landing." He told us.

   I groaned and went into my room to lay down. I heard someone sneaking in but I knew who it was. "Sora, you are getting bad at this."

   (Sora's POV)

   I sighed as she opened her eyes. "Dang it... I wanted to surprise you with a kiss." I said as she blushed. I smiled and poked her side, which made her jump. "Are you ticklish?" I asked with a grin. Rocky shook her head quickly and I started tickling her sides.

   She laughed and kept begging me to stop. "Please! S-Sora! St-top!" Rocky kept saying. I leaned my forehead againat hers as I stopped. I whispered to her, "Why should I?" I asked gently.

   She smirked and whispered back, "Cause you love me." I leaned down and kissed her. I put my hands on her waist and she broke away. She put her head on my shoulder as I watched her multicolor eyes close. I held her against me as I felt her heartbeat.

   I had to admit to her soon, I do love her. She's the best thing that has happened to me. Maybe... Maybe it's time I gave it to her.